Woman and child treated for injuries after ambulance crash in Romford
- Credit: Archant
A woman and child are being treated for minor injuries after a car and ambulance were involved in a collision in Main Road, Romford.
The woman and child along with the ambulance crew involved in the crash are being treated for minor injuries at Queen’s Hospital, Romford.
Police were alerted at 12.53pm this afternoon and attended the scene at the junction of Pettits Lane and Erroll Road.
Two further ambulances were sent to the scene after they were alerted at 12.50pm, with a passing fire engine also in attendance.
The road has since been reopened after closing in both directions, causing disruption to 174, 347 and 498 busses.
Did you see what happened? Call Ajay on 02084773835.
- 1 'Stop being so disgusting': Hornchurch mother's outrage at delivery drivers urinating on her house
- 2 Upminster bridal boutique gives back to frontline workers with £50 wedding dresses
- 3 Knife seized in Hornchurch as part of neighbourhood patrol
- 4 Hornchurch Japanese restaurant rejects licensing officer's advice over late opening application
- 5 Aldi given nod to open at former Mothercare branch in Romford
- 6 Man found not guilty of attempted murder in Brentwood
- 7 NHS staff protest mandatory vaccinations outside Queen's Hospital
- 8 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 9 Romford's South Street reacts to BBC licence fee announcement
- 10 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford