Woman and child treated for injuries after ambulance crash in Romford
- Credit: Archant
A woman and child are being treated for minor injuries after a car and ambulance were involved in a collision in Main Road, Romford.
The woman and child along with the ambulance crew involved in the crash are being treated for minor injuries at Queen’s Hospital, Romford.
Police were alerted at 12.53pm this afternoon and attended the scene at the junction of Pettits Lane and Erroll Road.
Two further ambulances were sent to the scene after they were alerted at 12.50pm, with a passing fire engine also in attendance.
The road has since been reopened after closing in both directions, causing disruption to 174, 347 and 498 busses.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call Ajay on 02084773835.
- 1 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 2 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 3 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 4 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 5 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 6 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 7 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 8 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 9 Could you be former Brentwood man's long lost relative?
- 10 London elections: Havering and Redbridge candidates make case for your vote