Woman and child treated for injuries after ambulance crash in Romford
- Credit: Archant
A woman and child are being treated for minor injuries after a car and ambulance were involved in a collision in Main Road, Romford.
The woman and child along with the ambulance crew involved in the crash are being treated for minor injuries at Queen’s Hospital, Romford.
Police were alerted at 12.53pm this afternoon and attended the scene at the junction of Pettits Lane and Erroll Road.
Two further ambulances were sent to the scene after they were alerted at 12.50pm, with a passing fire engine also in attendance.
The road has since been reopened after closing in both directions, causing disruption to 174, 347 and 498 busses.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call Ajay on 02084773835.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'