Witness appeal: Man released under investigation in connection with suspected bar brawl in Vertigo Lounge, Hornchurch
- Credit: Archant
A 45-year-old man has been released under investigation in connection with a suspected bar brawl in Hornchurch.
Police were called to reports of a seriously injured man at the Vertigo Lounge in Station Lane, Hornchurch shortly after midnight on Saturday (December 16).
A 33-year-old man was taken to hospital suffering head injuries.
He is thought to be in a serious, but not life threatening, condition.
Officers believe the man was injured falling down stairs, having been pushed by another man following an altercation.
You may also want to watch:
A 45-year-old man was arrested several hours later at an address nearby and taken to an east London police station.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call East Area CID on 020 8345 2724. To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- 1 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 2 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 3 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 4 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 8 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 9 Could you be former Brentwood man's long lost relative?
- 10 Cycle relay through Romford supporting Help for Heroes