Witness appeal: Man released under investigation in connection with suspected bar brawl in Vertigo Lounge, Hornchurch
- Credit: Archant
A 45-year-old man has been released under investigation in connection with a suspected bar brawl in Hornchurch.
Police were called to reports of a seriously injured man at the Vertigo Lounge in Station Lane, Hornchurch shortly after midnight on Saturday (December 16).
A 33-year-old man was taken to hospital suffering head injuries.
He is thought to be in a serious, but not life threatening, condition.
Officers believe the man was injured falling down stairs, having been pushed by another man following an altercation.
You may also want to watch:
A 45-year-old man was arrested several hours later at an address nearby and taken to an east London police station.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call East Area CID on 020 8345 2724. To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 4 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'