Witness appeal: Man released under investigation in connection with suspected bar brawl in Vertigo Lounge, Hornchurch
- Credit: Archant
A 45-year-old man has been released under investigation in connection with a suspected bar brawl in Hornchurch.
Police were called to reports of a seriously injured man at the Vertigo Lounge in Station Lane, Hornchurch shortly after midnight on Saturday (December 16).
A 33-year-old man was taken to hospital suffering head injuries.
He is thought to be in a serious, but not life threatening, condition.
Officers believe the man was injured falling down stairs, having been pushed by another man following an altercation.
A 45-year-old man was arrested several hours later at an address nearby and taken to an east London police station.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call East Area CID on 020 8345 2724. To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- 1 Wendy's Romford to open tomorrow
- 2 Eight-storey housing and retail development proposed for centre of Romford
- 3 Mayor of Havering admitted to hospital with Covid-19
- 4 Developer submits plan to build 28 houses on rural industrial park
- 5 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 6 Police: Blaze in flats with flammable cladding was arson attack
- 7 Hornchurch school puts latest outstanding rating down to 'perfect synergy'
- 8 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 9 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 10 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'