Wanted: Do you know any of these men believed to be in the Havering area?
- Credit: Archant
These photos show seven men Havering police are looking to trace in connection with crimes.
Anyone who has information concerning the whereabouts of any of them should contact the police fugitive desk on 01708 779215 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
To see images of all of the men, click the gallery link on the right.
Laurie Georgio: The 28-year-old is wanted in connection with a burglary at Raven Close, Romford. Georgio’s last known address was in London, E9, but he is believed to be in the Havering area.
Andrew Bryant (alias Andy Bell):
You may also want to watch:
Bryant, 29 is wanted in connection with an ABH at Ramsey Gardens on February 7, 2013. Bryant is of no fixed address but is believed to be in the Havering area.
- 1 Concern as drop kerb charges surge by 40%
- 2 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 3 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 4 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 5 Romford has one of UK's best retail recoveries, footfall data suggests
- 6 Mum's anger amid mice infestation: 'Housing association fobbed it off'
- 7 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 8 Romford add to management team as Boro win 11-goal Waltham Abbey friendly
- 9 Brookside Theatre to reopen with Peter Rabbit musical and Hairspray
- 10 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
The 38-year-old is wanted in connection with a burglary at Rush Green Road, Romford on January 3. His last known address was in Upminster. He is believed to be in the Havering area.
Patterson, 40, is wanted for an alleged GBH that took place in Oak Street Romford on January 13, and in connection with an assault on police on January 14. He is believed to be in the Romford area.
Scott Anthony Quinlan:
The 40-year-old is wanted after failing to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court on June 13, 2013 regarding breach of a non molestation order. He is believed to be in the Romford area.
Rubio-Limares, 35, is wanted after failing to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court in relation to a theft in Park Lane, Hornchurch on April 1 2013. His whereabouts are unknown at this time. He may be in the Havering area.
Lee Wickenden (alias Kieran Wilkinson-Lewis):
The 25-year-old is wanted over an alleged harassment on February 2 at Rothbury House, Romford and in connection with criminal damage at Rothbury House on January 25. He is believed to be in the Harold Hill area.