Wanted: Do you know any of these men believed to be in the Havering area?
- Credit: Archant
These photos show seven men Havering police are looking to trace in connection with crimes.
Anyone who has information concerning the whereabouts of any of them should contact the police fugitive desk on 01708 779215 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
To see images of all of the men, click the gallery link on the right.
Laurie Georgio: The 28-year-old is wanted in connection with a burglary at Raven Close, Romford. Georgio’s last known address was in London, E9, but he is believed to be in the Havering area.
Andrew Bryant (alias Andy Bell):
Bryant, 29 is wanted in connection with an ABH at Ramsey Gardens on February 7, 2013. Bryant is of no fixed address but is believed to be in the Havering area.
- 1 Property spotlight: Property prices rocket around Premier League team's training ground
- 2 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 3 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 4 'Crucial' consultation begins on proposed changes to Lower Thames Crossing project
- 5 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 6 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Here are five top-rated delicious 'cheap eats' in Havering, according to Tripadvisor
- 8 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 9 Have your say: End of consultation on plans for 860 Romford homes looms
- 10 As many as 15 injured in Gidea Park bus crash
The 38-year-old is wanted in connection with a burglary at Rush Green Road, Romford on January 3. His last known address was in Upminster. He is believed to be in the Havering area.
Patterson, 40, is wanted for an alleged GBH that took place in Oak Street Romford on January 13, and in connection with an assault on police on January 14. He is believed to be in the Romford area.
Scott Anthony Quinlan:
The 40-year-old is wanted after failing to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court on June 13, 2013 regarding breach of a non molestation order. He is believed to be in the Romford area.
Rubio-Limares, 35, is wanted after failing to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court in relation to a theft in Park Lane, Hornchurch on April 1 2013. His whereabouts are unknown at this time. He may be in the Havering area.
Lee Wickenden (alias Kieran Wilkinson-Lewis):
The 25-year-old is wanted over an alleged harassment on February 2 at Rothbury House, Romford and in connection with criminal damage at Rothbury House on January 25. He is believed to be in the Harold Hill area.