Upminster shooting: Two more charged with aggravated burglary
- Credit: PA/Tom Pilgrim
Two more men have been charged in connection with the Upminster incident in which an 11-year-old was shot and injured.
Antony Lascelles, 32, of Harold Hill, has been charged with aggravated burglary, possession of an offensive weapon (knife) and driving while disqualified.
Adian Muirhead, 32, of South Ockendon, was charged with assisting an offender.
Both are due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today, May 7.
Christopher Sargent, 26, of East Ham, was charged on Tuesday, May 5 with aggravated burglary and possession of an offensive weapon (a knife).
You may also want to watch:
He appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court yesterday (May 6) and will next appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Wednesday, June 3.
A 16-year-old has been bailed to return on a date in late May, pending further enquiries.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 9 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 10 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
An 18-year-old who was arrested has been released and was not involved in the incident in Kerry Drive.