Upminster shooting: Two more charged with aggravated burglary
- Credit: PA/Tom Pilgrim
Two more men have been charged in connection with the Upminster incident in which an 11-year-old was shot and injured.
Antony Lascelles, 32, of Harold Hill, has been charged with aggravated burglary, possession of an offensive weapon (knife) and driving while disqualified.
Adian Muirhead, 32, of South Ockendon, was charged with assisting an offender.
Both are due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today, May 7.
Christopher Sargent, 26, of East Ham, was charged on Tuesday, May 5 with aggravated burglary and possession of an offensive weapon (a knife).
You may also want to watch:
He appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court yesterday (May 6) and will next appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Wednesday, June 3.
A 16-year-old has been bailed to return on a date in late May, pending further enquiries.
- 1 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 2 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 3 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 8 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 9 Could you be former Brentwood man's long lost relative?
- 10 Cycle relay through Romford supporting Help for Heroes
An 18-year-old who was arrested has been released and was not involved in the incident in Kerry Drive.