Upminster shooting: Two more charged with aggravated burglary
- Credit: PA/Tom Pilgrim
Two more men have been charged in connection with the Upminster incident in which an 11-year-old was shot and injured.
Antony Lascelles, 32, of Harold Hill, has been charged with aggravated burglary, possession of an offensive weapon (knife) and driving while disqualified.
Adian Muirhead, 32, of South Ockendon, was charged with assisting an offender.
Both are due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today, May 7.
Christopher Sargent, 26, of East Ham, was charged on Tuesday, May 5 with aggravated burglary and possession of an offensive weapon (a knife).
You may also want to watch:
He appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court yesterday (May 6) and will next appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Wednesday, June 3.
A 16-year-old has been bailed to return on a date in late May, pending further enquiries.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 3 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 4 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 5 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 8 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 9 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
An 18-year-old who was arrested has been released and was not involved in the incident in Kerry Drive.