UPDATE: Tickets being accepted on buses and tubes as disruption expected until 8.30pm
- Credit: Archant
Train tickets are being accepted on buses and tubes after a man was killed by a train at Romford Station.
Greater Anglia said services would face delays until 8.30pm tonight.
While three of the four lines affected have now reopened, Romford Station remains closed, although services are passing through Romford.
Mainline train services from Ipswich, Norwich and Colchester may terminate/start at Shenfield, or Colchester.
Customers for Norwich and Ipswich, may travel on services via Cambridge and onwards to Ipswich or Norwich.
Customers holding advance purchase tickets may use alternative trains, if your designated train does not run.
Local bus services are conveying passengers between Stratford and Harold Wood in both directions until further notice.
- 1 Aldi given nod to open at former Mothercare branch in Romford
- 2 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 3 Aklu Plaza submits plans to convert third floor into banqueting suite
- 4 Hornchurch Japanese restaurant rejects licensing officer's advice over late opening application
- 5 Romford's South Street reacts to BBC licence fee announcement
- 6 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 8 Man and woman arrested following Hornchurch stabbing
- 9 Rainham councillors publish 'plan B' for Beam Park transport links
- 10 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
Tfl Bus routes 86 & 25 serve stations on the route between Stratford and Harold Wood.
C2C services are conveying passengers via any reasonable route until further notice.
Underground services are conveying passengers via any reasonable route until further notice.
Arrangements have been made for Abellio Greater Anglia rail tickets to be accepted for all these journeys.
Stansted Express said it was expecting disruption until 8.30pm.
And passengers travelling from Liverpool Street into Essex are facing delays.