Update: Southwark man wanted over sexual assaults in Romford
- Credit: Archant
Detectives believe a man they want to speak to in connection with two sexual assaults on girls in Romford is from Southwark.
The first took place on February 24 in Mawney Road after the suspect and a 12-year-old girl got off the 248 bus from Upminster at 3.30pm.
The second occurred on March 5 when a 17-year-old was waiting at a bus stop in Waterloo Road.
Officers from the Met’s Road and Transport Policing Command believe the man is from the Southwark area.
The man is described as black, aged 30-40 and about 6ft with bad teeth.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information to contact Det Con Neil Webb on 020 3054 6712 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference 173383.
- 1 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 2 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 3 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 4 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 5 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 6 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 7 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 8 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears