Update: Southwark man wanted over sexual assaults in Romford
- Credit: Archant
Detectives believe a man they want to speak to in connection with two sexual assaults on girls in Romford is from Southwark.
The first took place on February 24 in Mawney Road after the suspect and a 12-year-old girl got off the 248 bus from Upminster at 3.30pm.
The second occurred on March 5 when a 17-year-old was waiting at a bus stop in Waterloo Road.
Officers from the Met’s Road and Transport Policing Command believe the man is from the Southwark area.
The man is described as black, aged 30-40 and about 6ft with bad teeth.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information to contact Det Con Neil Webb on 020 3054 6712 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference 173383.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 5 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 6 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 7 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 8 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 9 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell