Update: Southwark man wanted over sexual assaults in Romford
- Credit: Archant
Detectives believe a man they want to speak to in connection with two sexual assaults on girls in Romford is from Southwark.
The first took place on February 24 in Mawney Road after the suspect and a 12-year-old girl got off the 248 bus from Upminster at 3.30pm.
The second occurred on March 5 when a 17-year-old was waiting at a bus stop in Waterloo Road.
Officers from the Met’s Road and Transport Policing Command believe the man is from the Southwark area.
The man is described as black, aged 30-40 and about 6ft with bad teeth.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information to contact Det Con Neil Webb on 020 3054 6712 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference 173383.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 10 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?