‘Unknown liquid’ thrown at Hornchurch shop worker
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to a shop after reports of an assault.
Officers attended the scene in Hornchurch Road, Hornchurch, yesterday at about 2.30pm where on arrival they were told that a man working there had an unknown liquid thrown on him.
London Ambulance Service was called to the scene and took the victim to an east London hospital.
The victim was later discharged.
Nothing was stolen in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 2 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 3 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 4 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 5 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 6 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 7 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 10 Pressure on to preserve Upminster trees as council receives almost 200 messages
Officers from Havering investigate.