Two women taken to hospital after Wennington crash
Two women were taken to hospital after a car accident during rush hour on Friday evening.
Three crews from Wennington Fire Station attended the two-vehicle accident at the A1306 Sandy Lane junction in Wennington at about 6pm.
One woman, in her late 60s, was cut out of her vehicle before being taken to hospital complaining of neck and shoulder pain.
Another woman, a passenger in the other car involved and believed to be in her 30s, was also taken to hospital, while the driver, a male in his 30s, was uninjured.
Did you see the accident or have any information? Contact Sam Gelder on 020 8477 3810, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man and woman arrested following Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 3 Rainham road closed as tactic to stop flytipping
- 4 Plan for homes next to listed Hornchurch water tower rumoured to cover monks’ escape tunnel
- 5 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
- 6 Two Havering councillors to stand down at next election
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Homes under the Planner: Applications lodged or rejected in Havering
- 9 Tribute paid to father one year after death in council hostel
- 10 Fire crews free trapped driver after Hornchurch car crash