Two women taken to hospital after Wennington crash
Two women were taken to hospital after a car accident during rush hour on Friday evening.
Three crews from Wennington Fire Station attended the two-vehicle accident at the A1306 Sandy Lane junction in Wennington at about 6pm.
One woman, in her late 60s, was cut out of her vehicle before being taken to hospital complaining of neck and shoulder pain.
Another woman, a passenger in the other car involved and believed to be in her 30s, was also taken to hospital, while the driver, a male in his 30s, was uninjured.
Did you see the accident or have any information? Contact Sam Gelder on 020 8477 3810, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 2 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 7 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 8 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 9 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 10 National Hospitality Day: Locals stuck by cafe through 'thick and thin'