Two women taken to hospital after Wennington crash
Two women were taken to hospital after a car accident during rush hour on Friday evening.
Three crews from Wennington Fire Station attended the two-vehicle accident at the A1306 Sandy Lane junction in Wennington at about 6pm.
One woman, in her late 60s, was cut out of her vehicle before being taken to hospital complaining of neck and shoulder pain.
Another woman, a passenger in the other car involved and believed to be in her 30s, was also taken to hospital, while the driver, a male in his 30s, was uninjured.
Did you see the accident or have any information? Contact Sam Gelder on 020 8477 3810, or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 2 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 5 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 6 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 7 Schools say lack of funding means they can't carry out mass Covid testing
- 8 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 9 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks