Two men charged with murdering Harold Hill man who was stabbed to death in block of flats
- Credit: Archant
Two men who were arrested yesterday will appear in court today charged with murdering a 28-year-old man in a block of flats in Havering.
Kamal Hamilton-Albert, 21, of Highfield Road, Woodford Green and Gleneson Mark, 22, (16.01.95) Whitta Road, Manor Park, will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court charged with murdering Liam Alan Harman on July 11.
Mr Harman was stabbed to death at a block of flats in Straight Road, Harold Hill.
The investigation, which is being carried out by the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command, had already arrested five people in connection with the incident.
A man, 27, was arrested on July 15 on suspicion of murder and released under investigation, while 22-year-old Nathan Charles was arrested on July 20.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Charles was charged with murder and possession of cannabis, and will appear at the Old Bailey on October 10.
Three men – two 18-year-olds and a 21-year-old – were arrested on August 3 and have since been released under investigation.
- 1 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 2 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 3 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 4 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 5 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 6 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 10 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge