Two men charged with murdering Harold Hill man who was stabbed to death in block of flats
- Credit: Archant
Two men who were arrested yesterday will appear in court today charged with murdering a 28-year-old man in a block of flats in Havering.
Kamal Hamilton-Albert, 21, of Highfield Road, Woodford Green and Gleneson Mark, 22, (16.01.95) Whitta Road, Manor Park, will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court charged with murdering Liam Alan Harman on July 11.
Mr Harman was stabbed to death at a block of flats in Straight Road, Harold Hill.
The investigation, which is being carried out by the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command, had already arrested five people in connection with the incident.
A man, 27, was arrested on July 15 on suspicion of murder and released under investigation, while 22-year-old Nathan Charles was arrested on July 20.
Mr Charles was charged with murder and possession of cannabis, and will appear at the Old Bailey on October 10.
Three men – two 18-year-olds and a 21-year-old – were arrested on August 3 and have since been released under investigation.
- 1 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 2 Man and woman arrested following Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 4 Rainham road closed as tactic to stop flytipping
- 5 'Pupils love coming here': Romford primary school retains 'good' rating
- 6 Plans to convert hotel into housing rejected despite residents' support
- 7 Tribute paid to father one year after death in council hostel
- 8 Two Havering councillors to stand down at next election
- 9 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
- 10 Plan for homes next to listed Hornchurch water tower rumoured to cover monks’ escape tunnel