Two men charged with murdering Harold Hill man who was stabbed to death in block of flats
- Credit: Archant
Two men who were arrested yesterday will appear in court today charged with murdering a 28-year-old man in a block of flats in Havering.
Kamal Hamilton-Albert, 21, of Highfield Road, Woodford Green and Gleneson Mark, 22, (16.01.95) Whitta Road, Manor Park, will appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court charged with murdering Liam Alan Harman on July 11.
Mr Harman was stabbed to death at a block of flats in Straight Road, Harold Hill.
The investigation, which is being carried out by the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command, had already arrested five people in connection with the incident.
A man, 27, was arrested on July 15 on suspicion of murder and released under investigation, while 22-year-old Nathan Charles was arrested on July 20.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Charles was charged with murder and possession of cannabis, and will appear at the Old Bailey on October 10.
Three men – two 18-year-olds and a 21-year-old – were arrested on August 3 and have since been released under investigation.
- 1 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 3 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 4 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 9 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 10 Gidea Park school to celebrate 100th birthday