Two charged after man stabbed outside Romford Primark
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged after a 33-year-old man was stabbed in the neck outside Primark in Romford.
Keith Ball, 41, of no fixed abode, and Darryl Ball, 40, of Cedar Close, Romford, were charged with Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH) with intent.
Police were called on Monday after reports of two men fighting on Exchange Road, Romford, but on arrival they found a man suffering from a stab wound to his neck.
The victim was rushed to hospital for treatment to his injuries, which are potentially life changing.
The two men appeared at Barkingside Magistrates Court yesterday (Wednesday).
You may also want to watch:
They remain in custody until they attend Snaresbrook Crown Court at a later date in December.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 10 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens