Two charged after man stabbed outside Romford Primark
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged after a 33-year-old man was stabbed in the neck outside Primark in Romford.
Keith Ball, 41, of no fixed abode, and Darryl Ball, 40, of Cedar Close, Romford, were charged with Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH) with intent.
Police were called on Monday after reports of two men fighting on Exchange Road, Romford, but on arrival they found a man suffering from a stab wound to his neck.
The victim was rushed to hospital for treatment to his injuries, which are potentially life changing.
The two men appeared at Barkingside Magistrates Court yesterday (Wednesday).
You may also want to watch:
They remain in custody until they attend Snaresbrook Crown Court at a later date in December.
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 3 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 4 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 5 'My life lit up': Councillor's joy at reuniting with daughter after more than 30 years
- 6 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 7 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals reach 10,000 vaccinated milestone
- 9 Council campaign calls on residents to take up Covid vaccine
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks