Two charged after man stabbed outside Romford Primark
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged after a 33-year-old man was stabbed in the neck outside Primark in Romford.
Keith Ball, 41, of no fixed abode, and Darryl Ball, 40, of Cedar Close, Romford, were charged with Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH) with intent.
Police were called on Monday after reports of two men fighting on Exchange Road, Romford, but on arrival they found a man suffering from a stab wound to his neck.
The victim was rushed to hospital for treatment to his injuries, which are potentially life changing.
The two men appeared at Barkingside Magistrates Court yesterday (Wednesday).
You may also want to watch:
They remain in custody until they attend Snaresbrook Crown Court at a later date in December.
- 1 Gidea Park school to celebrate 100th birthday
- 2 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 3 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 5 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 6 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 7 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 8 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 9 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 10 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens