Two arrests after 33-year-old stabbed in neck outside Romford Primark
- Credit: MPS
Two men have been arrested this morning after a man was stabbed in the neck in broad daylight.
Police were called at 2.15pm outside Primark in Exchange Road, Romford, yesterday to reports of two men fighting.
At the scene, they found a 33-year-old man suffering from a stab wound to his neck.
He was rushed to hospital for treatment to his injuries, which are not believed to be life-threatening but are potentially life-changing.
Two men aged 41 and 40-years-old were arrested this morning at an address in Romford on suspicion of attempted murder and they remain in custody.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene remains in place in Exchange Road.
Officers from Havering CID are investigating and continue to appeal for anyone who witnessed the incident or were in the area when it happened to come forward.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 6 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 7 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 8 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 9 Police uncover Rainham chop shop with vehicles worth up to £100,000
- 10 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
Anyone with information can police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.