Two arrests after 33-year-old stabbed in neck outside Romford Primark
- Credit: MPS
Two men have been arrested this morning after a man was stabbed in the neck in broad daylight.
Police were called at 2.15pm outside Primark in Exchange Road, Romford, yesterday to reports of two men fighting.
At the scene, they found a 33-year-old man suffering from a stab wound to his neck.
He was rushed to hospital for treatment to his injuries, which are not believed to be life-threatening but are potentially life-changing.
Two men aged 41 and 40-years-old were arrested this morning at an address in Romford on suspicion of attempted murder and they remain in custody.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene remains in place in Exchange Road.
Officers from Havering CID are investigating and continue to appeal for anyone who witnessed the incident or were in the area when it happened to come forward.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 7 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 8 Summer camps and classes in and around Romford
- 9 Wanstead and Havering residents 'make noise' for proportional representation
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
Anyone with information can police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.