Two arrests after 33-year-old stabbed in neck outside Romford Primark
- Credit: MPS
Two men have been arrested this morning after a man was stabbed in the neck in broad daylight.
Police were called at 2.15pm outside Primark in Exchange Road, Romford, yesterday to reports of two men fighting.
At the scene, they found a 33-year-old man suffering from a stab wound to his neck.
He was rushed to hospital for treatment to his injuries, which are not believed to be life-threatening but are potentially life-changing.
Two men aged 41 and 40-years-old were arrested this morning at an address in Romford on suspicion of attempted murder and they remain in custody.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene remains in place in Exchange Road.
Officers from Havering CID are investigating and continue to appeal for anyone who witnessed the incident or were in the area when it happened to come forward.
- 1 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 2 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Heritage: Mystery of the moated mound on Romford Hill
- 5 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 6 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 7 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 8 Police unit for 'high-harm' crimes tackles hike in domestic incidents
- 9 Covid-19: What's opening and what can you do on April 12?
- 10 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
Anyone with information can police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.