Two arrests after 33-year-old stabbed in neck outside Romford Primark
- Credit: MPS
Two men have been arrested this morning after a man was stabbed in the neck in broad daylight.
Police were called at 2.15pm outside Primark in Exchange Road, Romford, yesterday to reports of two men fighting.
At the scene, they found a 33-year-old man suffering from a stab wound to his neck.
He was rushed to hospital for treatment to his injuries, which are not believed to be life-threatening but are potentially life-changing.
Two men aged 41 and 40-years-old were arrested this morning at an address in Romford on suspicion of attempted murder and they remain in custody.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene remains in place in Exchange Road.
Officers from Havering CID are investigating and continue to appeal for anyone who witnessed the incident or were in the area when it happened to come forward.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 5 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 6 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 7 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 8 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
Anyone with information can police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.