Trial for Collier Row dad accused of murdering baby son
A Collier Row dad accused of murdering his 14 month-old son will stand trial at the Old Bailey in July.
Nathan Allen, 26, is said to have killed Fletcher Allen at the family home in Erith Crescent.
The boy was taken to hospital on the morning of January 6 and died at around 2pm the same day.
A postmortem examination later found the cause of death to be blunt trauma injury to the abdomen.
Allen appeared at the Old Bailey on Monday to deny the murder charge.
You may also want to watch:
The trial is set for July 11.
Allen was remanded in custody.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 4 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array