Trial for Collier Row dad accused of murdering baby son
A Collier Row dad accused of murdering his 14 month-old son will stand trial at the Old Bailey in July.
Nathan Allen, 26, is said to have killed Fletcher Allen at the family home in Erith Crescent.
The boy was taken to hospital on the morning of January 6 and died at around 2pm the same day.
A postmortem examination later found the cause of death to be blunt trauma injury to the abdomen.
Allen appeared at the Old Bailey on Monday to deny the murder charge.
You may also want to watch:
The trial is set for July 11.
Allen was remanded in custody.
- 1 Concern as drop kerb charges surge by 40%
- 2 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 3 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 4 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 5 Romford has one of UK's best retail recoveries, footfall data suggests
- 6 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 7 Romford add to management team as Boro win 11-goal Waltham Abbey friendly
- 8 Brookside Theatre to reopen with Peter Rabbit musical and Hairspray
- 9 Mum's anger amid mice infestation: 'Housing association fobbed it off'
- 10 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?