Trial for Collier Row dad accused of murdering baby son
A Collier Row dad accused of murdering his 14 month-old son will stand trial at the Old Bailey in July.
Nathan Allen, 26, is said to have killed Fletcher Allen at the family home in Erith Crescent.
The boy was taken to hospital on the morning of January 6 and died at around 2pm the same day.
A postmortem examination later found the cause of death to be blunt trauma injury to the abdomen.
Allen appeared at the Old Bailey on Monday to deny the murder charge.
You may also want to watch:
The trial is set for July 11.
Allen was remanded in custody.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 6 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 9 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says