Trial for Collier Row dad accused of murdering baby son
A Collier Row dad accused of murdering his 14 month-old son will stand trial at the Old Bailey in July.
Nathan Allen, 26, is said to have killed Fletcher Allen at the family home in Erith Crescent.
The boy was taken to hospital on the morning of January 6 and died at around 2pm the same day.
A postmortem examination later found the cause of death to be blunt trauma injury to the abdomen.
Allen appeared at the Old Bailey on Monday to deny the murder charge.
You may also want to watch:
The trial is set for July 11.
Allen was remanded in custody.
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 3 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?