Trial for Collier Row dad accused of murdering baby son
A Collier Row dad accused of murdering his 14 month-old son will stand trial at the Old Bailey in July.
Nathan Allen, 26, is said to have killed Fletcher Allen at the family home in Erith Crescent.
The boy was taken to hospital on the morning of January 6 and died at around 2pm the same day.
A postmortem examination later found the cause of death to be blunt trauma injury to the abdomen.
Allen appeared at the Old Bailey on Monday to deny the murder charge.
The trial is set for July 11.
Allen was remanded in custody.
- 1 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 2 Man and woman arrested following Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 4 Rainham road closed as tactic to stop flytipping
- 5 'Pupils love coming here': Romford primary school retains 'good' rating
- 6 Plans to convert hotel into housing rejected despite residents' support
- 7 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
- 8 Tribute paid to father one year after death in council hostel
- 9 Two Havering councillors to stand down at next election
- 10 Plan for homes next to listed Hornchurch water tower rumoured to cover monks’ escape tunnel