Trampoline park will spring open in Harold Hill in June
- Credit: Archant
An indoor trampoline park is due to open in a 2,100 metre square empty warehouse on June 1.
Jump Evolution Ltd, a company registered at an address in Chigwell, received planning permission to transform a former industrial building into a huge playing space and a cafeteria on Spilsby Road, Harold Hill, earlier this year.
A spokeswoman from Jump Evolution said: “Just in the final stages of fitting out and finishing off. We can’t wait!”
The trampoline park is due to create between 40 and 45 jobs, including administrative and catering staff and trampoline coaches.
It will be open every day of the week until 10pm.
Watch out for our feature about the new park in next week’s paper and on the Recorder online.
- 1 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 2 Man and woman arrested following Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 4 Rainham road closed as tactic to stop flytipping
- 5 'Pupils love coming here': Romford primary school retains 'good' rating
- 6 Plans to convert hotel into housing rejected despite residents' support
- 7 Tribute paid to father one year after death in council hostel
- 8 Two Havering councillors to stand down at next election
- 9 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
- 10 Plan for homes next to listed Hornchurch water tower rumoured to cover monks’ escape tunnel