Trampoline park will spring open in Harold Hill in June
- Credit: Archant
An indoor trampoline park is due to open in a 2,100 metre square empty warehouse on June 1.
Jump Evolution Ltd, a company registered at an address in Chigwell, received planning permission to transform a former industrial building into a huge playing space and a cafeteria on Spilsby Road, Harold Hill, earlier this year.
A spokeswoman from Jump Evolution said: “Just in the final stages of fitting out and finishing off. We can’t wait!”
The trampoline park is due to create between 40 and 45 jobs, including administrative and catering staff and trampoline coaches.
It will be open every day of the week until 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Watch out for our feature about the new park in next week’s paper and on the Recorder online.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 10 Havering South is one of the best vaccination teams in the country