Trampoline park will spring open in Harold Hill in June
- Credit: Archant
An indoor trampoline park is due to open in a 2,100 metre square empty warehouse on June 1.
Jump Evolution Ltd, a company registered at an address in Chigwell, received planning permission to transform a former industrial building into a huge playing space and a cafeteria on Spilsby Road, Harold Hill, earlier this year.
A spokeswoman from Jump Evolution said: “Just in the final stages of fitting out and finishing off. We can’t wait!”
The trampoline park is due to create between 40 and 45 jobs, including administrative and catering staff and trampoline coaches.
It will be open every day of the week until 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Watch out for our feature about the new park in next week’s paper and on the Recorder online.
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 3 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 4 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 5 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 6 'My life lit up': Councillor's joy at reuniting with daughter after more than 30 years
- 7 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals reach 10,000 vaccinated milestone
- 9 Council campaign calls on residents to take up Covid vaccine
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks