Trampoline park will spring open in Harold Hill in June
- Credit: Archant
An indoor trampoline park is due to open in a 2,100 metre square empty warehouse on June 1.
Jump Evolution Ltd, a company registered at an address in Chigwell, received planning permission to transform a former industrial building into a huge playing space and a cafeteria on Spilsby Road, Harold Hill, earlier this year.
A spokeswoman from Jump Evolution said: “Just in the final stages of fitting out and finishing off. We can’t wait!”
The trampoline park is due to create between 40 and 45 jobs, including administrative and catering staff and trampoline coaches.
It will be open every day of the week until 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Watch out for our feature about the new park in next week’s paper and on the Recorder online.
- 1 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 3 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 4 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 7 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 8 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 9 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 10 Gidea Park school to celebrate 100th birthday