Train operator c2c is most punctual in UK with 97% of trains on time
- Credit: C2C promo
Train operator c2c has remained the most punctual in the UK, according to latest Network Rail figures.
In the four weeks up until August 22, 97 per cent of c2c trains – which runs services through Rainham and Upminster – arrived on time, an improvement on this time last year.
Overall in the past 12 months 97.1pc of c2c services were on time compared to the national average of 89.6pc.
Managing director Julian Drury said: “More trains are arriving on time across the rail industry, and c2c is no exception to this.
“This is good news for c2c and our passengers, as well as for all of east London and south Essex.
You may also want to watch:
“A reliable and punctual train service is an essential part of the local infrastructure that helps to deliver strong economic growth, and allows the region to reach its full potential.”
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 10 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens