Train operator c2c is most punctual in UK with 97% of trains on time
- Credit: C2C promo
Train operator c2c has remained the most punctual in the UK, according to latest Network Rail figures.
In the four weeks up until August 22, 97 per cent of c2c trains – which runs services through Rainham and Upminster – arrived on time, an improvement on this time last year.
Overall in the past 12 months 97.1pc of c2c services were on time compared to the national average of 89.6pc.
Managing director Julian Drury said: “More trains are arriving on time across the rail industry, and c2c is no exception to this.
“This is good news for c2c and our passengers, as well as for all of east London and south Essex.
You may also want to watch:
“A reliable and punctual train service is an essential part of the local infrastructure that helps to deliver strong economic growth, and allows the region to reach its full potential.”
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 3 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 7 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 8 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 9 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals reach 10,000 vaccinated milestone