Three men arrested after burglary at Harold Hill cannabis factory
- Credit: Google Maps
Three men were arrested after stealing a large amount of cannabis plants from a house before leading the police car chase along a motorway last night.
The men, aged 54, 29 and 32, were interrupted at 10pm by officers on routine patrol as they loaded the plants into a Honda Civic on Dewsbury Road, Harold Hill.
The police noticed entry had been forced to the house and there were over a hundred plants in the car.
Upon seeing the officers the men abandoned the Honda and took off in another car.
The Met pursued the vehicle which was stopped on the northbound carriage of the M11 with the assistance of Essex Police.
You may also want to watch:
Both vehicles and the plants have been seized by police and the three men were taken to a north east London police station where they remain in custody.
Enquiries continue to identify and trace the residents of the property in Dewsbury Road.
- 1 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 2 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 3 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 4 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 5 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 6 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 7 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 8 DAB radios donated to Queen's Hospital for those too weak to hold a phone
- 9 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks