Three Brentwood men charged following burglary
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Three men are due to appear in court following a police investigation into a burglary.
A dog unit and a police helicopter were called to an address in Southminster on Friday.
The suspects allegedly used an imitation firearm to threaten the occupants of a property in Kings Croft while cash was stolen.
They were arrested in Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood at around 1.30pm.
Ricky Cox, 22, of Stuart Close, Pilgrims Hatch, James Hyde, 22, of Lancaster Close, Pilgrims Hatch, and Pio Evans, 23, of Woodland Avenue, Hutton, have been charged with conspiracy to commit aggravated burglary are to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with any information is asked to call police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 2 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 3 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 4 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 5 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 6 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 7 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 8 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 9 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 10 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel