Three Brentwood men charged following burglary
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Three men are due to appear in court following a police investigation into a burglary.
A dog unit and a police helicopter were called to an address in Southminster on Friday.
The suspects allegedly used an imitation firearm to threaten the occupants of a property in Kings Croft while cash was stolen.
They were arrested in Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood at around 1.30pm.
Ricky Cox, 22, of Stuart Close, Pilgrims Hatch, James Hyde, 22, of Lancaster Close, Pilgrims Hatch, and Pio Evans, 23, of Woodland Avenue, Hutton, have been charged with conspiracy to commit aggravated burglary are to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with any information is asked to call police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 2 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 3 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 6 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 7 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 8 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 9 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 10 Hornchurch gym sees 'growing trend' of members post-lockdown