Three Brentwood men charged following burglary
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Three men are due to appear in court following a police investigation into a burglary.
A dog unit and a police helicopter were called to an address in Southminster on Friday.
The suspects allegedly used an imitation firearm to threaten the occupants of a property in Kings Croft while cash was stolen.
They were arrested in Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood at around 1.30pm.
Ricky Cox, 22, of Stuart Close, Pilgrims Hatch, James Hyde, 22, of Lancaster Close, Pilgrims Hatch, and Pio Evans, 23, of Woodland Avenue, Hutton, have been charged with conspiracy to commit aggravated burglary are to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with any information is asked to call police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 7 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Havering South is one of the best vaccination teams in the country
- 10 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens