Three Brentwood men charged following burglary
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Three men are due to appear in court following a police investigation into a burglary.
A dog unit and a police helicopter were called to an address in Southminster on Friday.
The suspects allegedly used an imitation firearm to threaten the occupants of a property in Kings Croft while cash was stolen.
They were arrested in Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood at around 1.30pm.
Ricky Cox, 22, of Stuart Close, Pilgrims Hatch, James Hyde, 22, of Lancaster Close, Pilgrims Hatch, and Pio Evans, 23, of Woodland Avenue, Hutton, have been charged with conspiracy to commit aggravated burglary are to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with any information is asked to call police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 2 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 5 Appeal to identify bogus meter reader suspect
- 6 Pressure on to preserve Upminster trees as council receives almost 200 messages
- 7 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 8 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
- 9 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 10 Bid to change some Havering electoral wards scrapped after complaints