Third identikit break-in at Collier Row Tesco
A Collier Row supermarket has been targeted by alcohol thieves for the third time in four months.
Two men kicked in the right-hand front door pane of the Tesco metro store in Collier Row Lane at around 3.20am on Saturday.
The duo thought to be a white and black man, escaped with an unknown quantity of spirits.
One worker, who asked not to be named, believes the haul was worth around �600.
The white thief was dressed all in black and was carrying a white carrier bag; his accomplice was wearing a white hoodie, black trousers and was holding a dark rucksack.
You may also want to watch:
Police suspect one or other of the pair is responsbile for near-identical break-ins at the store earlier this year.
On May 7, a hooded man wearing white gloves escaped with 19 bottles of various spirits, after smashing his way in through the same front door pane.
- 1 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 2 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 3 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 4 Consultation begins on plans for multi-million pound health centre
- 5 Fundraiser launched for £1,500 to buy Elm Park defibrillator
- 6 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 7 Officers donate Easter eggs to hospitals
- 8 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
- 9 Rainham school 'taking effective action' to improve after inadequate rating
- 10 Covid-19: What's opening and what can you do on April 12?
And on May 31, a white man, wearing a balaclava and white gloves again smashed his way in through the pane to make off with bottles of spirits.
He was wearing black jeans, a black hooded top stitched with University of Miami in bright green letters at the front.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes should contact Havering Police on: 0300 123 12 12.