Police appeal to trace three teenagers after 13-year-old robbed and assaulted on TFL Rail train between Romford and Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise these boys? Detectives from the British Transport Police (BTP) would like to have a word with them after a 13-year-old was robbed on a TFL Rail train in May.
Officers would like to speak to the three teenagers pictured in connection with the robbery of a 13-year-old boy on a train between Harold Wood and Goodmayes on May 12 .
At approximately 5.35pm, a group of boys – aged between 13 and 16-years-old - approached the victim and took some of his belongings.
It is believed they got on the train at Romford Station.
The victim was punched during the incident and threatened with more violence.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to speak to the boys in these CCTV images because they believe that they may have information which could help the investigation.
If you recognise them or have information which could help the investigation, please call 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016, quoting 268 of 10 July. Alternatively, you can ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 4 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 5 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 'I've never felt so excited' - Theatre company saved from collapse
- 10 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people