Police appeal to trace three teenagers after 13-year-old robbed and assaulted on TFL Rail train between Romford and Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise these boys? Detectives from the British Transport Police (BTP) would like to have a word with them after a 13-year-old was robbed on a TFL Rail train in May.
Officers would like to speak to the three teenagers pictured in connection with the robbery of a 13-year-old boy on a train between Harold Wood and Goodmayes on May 12 .
At approximately 5.35pm, a group of boys – aged between 13 and 16-years-old - approached the victim and took some of his belongings.
It is believed they got on the train at Romford Station.
The victim was punched during the incident and threatened with more violence.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to speak to the boys in these CCTV images because they believe that they may have information which could help the investigation.
If you recognise them or have information which could help the investigation, please call 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016, quoting 268 of 10 July. Alternatively, you can ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 2 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 5 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 6 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 7 DAB radios donated to Queen's Hospital for those too weak to hold a phone
- 8 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 9 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?