Police appeal to trace three teenagers after 13-year-old robbed and assaulted on TFL Rail train between Romford and Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise these boys? Detectives from the British Transport Police (BTP) would like to have a word with them after a 13-year-old was robbed on a TFL Rail train in May.
Officers would like to speak to the three teenagers pictured in connection with the robbery of a 13-year-old boy on a train between Harold Wood and Goodmayes on May 12 .
At approximately 5.35pm, a group of boys – aged between 13 and 16-years-old - approached the victim and took some of his belongings.
It is believed they got on the train at Romford Station.
The victim was punched during the incident and threatened with more violence.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to speak to the boys in these CCTV images because they believe that they may have information which could help the investigation.
If you recognise them or have information which could help the investigation, please call 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016, quoting 268 of 10 July. Alternatively, you can ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 7 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 10 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August