Police appeal to trace three teenagers after 13-year-old robbed and assaulted on TFL Rail train between Romford and Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise these boys? Detectives from the British Transport Police (BTP) would like to have a word with them after a 13-year-old was robbed on a TFL Rail train in May.
Officers would like to speak to the three teenagers pictured in connection with the robbery of a 13-year-old boy on a train between Harold Wood and Goodmayes on May 12 .
At approximately 5.35pm, a group of boys – aged between 13 and 16-years-old - approached the victim and took some of his belongings.
It is believed they got on the train at Romford Station.
The victim was punched during the incident and threatened with more violence.
Officers would like to speak to the boys in these CCTV images because they believe that they may have information which could help the investigation.
If you recognise them or have information which could help the investigation, please call 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016, quoting 268 of 10 July. Alternatively, you can ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Aldi given nod to open at former Mothercare branch in Romford
- 2 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 3 Hornchurch Japanese restaurant rejects licensing officer's advice over late opening application
- 4 Aklu Plaza submits plans to convert third floor into banqueting suite
- 5 Romford's South Street reacts to BBC licence fee announcement
- 6 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 8 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
- 9 Campaigner glee as 560 trees saved from 'overzealous' railway works
- 10 Rainham councillors publish 'plan B' for Beam Park transport links