Teens hit by car and then attacked in Romford
- Credit: Archant
A terrifying late-night attack left two teenagers in hospital after they were hit by a car and then assaulted by three men who got out of it.
Detectives are now appealing for witnesses to the 12.35am assault in Rush Green Road, Romford on Sunday October 11.
Following the attack, the three men, one of whom was armed with a baseball bat, got back in the light-coloured car and headed towards Dagenham.
They are described as white and were all wearing hoodies. The car had a possible part registration plate of 7J4.
The two boys, both 16, were treated for bruising at hospital before being discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the assault or has any information is asked to call Det Con Andy Swan, Romford CID, on 01708 779137 or 101 quoting reference 5415838/15.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 5 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 6 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 7 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 8 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed