Teens hit by car and then attacked in Romford
- Credit: Archant
A terrifying late-night attack left two teenagers in hospital after they were hit by a car and then assaulted by three men who got out of it.
Detectives are now appealing for witnesses to the 12.35am assault in Rush Green Road, Romford on Sunday October 11.
Following the attack, the three men, one of whom was armed with a baseball bat, got back in the light-coloured car and headed towards Dagenham.
They are described as white and were all wearing hoodies. The car had a possible part registration plate of 7J4.
The two boys, both 16, were treated for bruising at hospital before being discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the assault or has any information is asked to call Det Con Andy Swan, Romford CID, on 01708 779137 or 101 quoting reference 5415838/15.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 4 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 5 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 10 Polling places review underway ahead of 2022 ward increase