Teenager who was part of group causing anti-social behaviour in Elm Park fined after appearing in court
- Credit: Met Police
Dore was banned from entering Havering for a year.
An 18-year-old who was part of a group causing anti-social behaviour in Elm Park has been fined after he appeared in court.
Aiden Dore, 18, of Church Road, Enfield was arrested on Monday, July 23 in Elm Park for breaching his criminal behaviour order which meant that he was not to enter Havering for a year.
Dore saw officers driving down the road and ran from them - he was then chased on foot into a shop where he was arrested.
Last Tuesday (August 7) Dore was found guilty at Barkingside Magistrates court and was fined a total of £155.00.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from Elm Park Police has said that it is pursuing a number of criminal behaviour orders and community protection notices for other individuals who are also part of the group.
- 1 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 2 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 3 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 4 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 5 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 6 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 7 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 8 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears