Teenager who was part of group causing anti-social behaviour in Elm Park fined after appearing in court
- Credit: Met Police
Dore was banned from entering Havering for a year.
An 18-year-old who was part of a group causing anti-social behaviour in Elm Park has been fined after he appeared in court.
Aiden Dore, 18, of Church Road, Enfield was arrested on Monday, July 23 in Elm Park for breaching his criminal behaviour order which meant that he was not to enter Havering for a year.
Dore saw officers driving down the road and ran from them - he was then chased on foot into a shop where he was arrested.
Last Tuesday (August 7) Dore was found guilty at Barkingside Magistrates court and was fined a total of £155.00.
A spokesman from Elm Park Police has said that it is pursuing a number of criminal behaviour orders and community protection notices for other individuals who are also part of the group.
- 1 Hornchurch school puts latest outstanding rating down to 'perfect synergy'
- 2 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 3 Wendy's Romford to open tomorrow
- 4 Mayor of Havering admitted to hospital with Covid-19
- 5 Eight-storey housing and retail development proposed for centre of Romford
- 6 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 7 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 8 Developer submits plan to build 28 houses on rural industrial park
- 9 Police: Blaze in flats with flammable cladding was arson attack
- 10 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'