Teenager who was part of group causing anti-social behaviour in Elm Park fined after appearing in court
- Credit: Met Police
Dore was banned from entering Havering for a year.
An 18-year-old who was part of a group causing anti-social behaviour in Elm Park has been fined after he appeared in court.
Aiden Dore, 18, of Church Road, Enfield was arrested on Monday, July 23 in Elm Park for breaching his criminal behaviour order which meant that he was not to enter Havering for a year.
Dore saw officers driving down the road and ran from them - he was then chased on foot into a shop where he was arrested.
Last Tuesday (August 7) Dore was found guilty at Barkingside Magistrates court and was fined a total of £155.00.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from Elm Park Police has said that it is pursuing a number of criminal behaviour orders and community protection notices for other individuals who are also part of the group.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 7 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 8 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 9 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell