Teenager punched in the face in robbery on 370 bus in Upminster
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are investigating a robbery in which a teenager was punched in the face on a bus in Upminster.
Police were called at approximately 5.40pm on Monday, December 18, to reports that that five suspects had boarded a Route 370 bus on Corbets Tey Road in Upminster before threatening three teenagers who were sitting on the upper deck.
The suspects stole property including two mobile phones before getting off a short time later.
One of the victims was punched in the face during the robbery but did not require hospital treatment.
The group split in two and were last seen walking towards a church and Upminster Park.
You may also want to watch:
Officers have spoken with the victims and are currently carrying out CCTV enquiries.
Officers from the Met’s Roads and Transport Policing Command are investigating.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 4 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood
There have been no arrests.