Teenager punched in the face in robbery on 370 bus in Upminster
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are investigating a robbery in which a teenager was punched in the face on a bus in Upminster.
Police were called at approximately 5.40pm on Monday, December 18, to reports that that five suspects had boarded a Route 370 bus on Corbets Tey Road in Upminster before threatening three teenagers who were sitting on the upper deck.
The suspects stole property including two mobile phones before getting off a short time later.
One of the victims was punched in the face during the robbery but did not require hospital treatment.
The group split in two and were last seen walking towards a church and Upminster Park.
You may also want to watch:
Officers have spoken with the victims and are currently carrying out CCTV enquiries.
Officers from the Met’s Roads and Transport Policing Command are investigating.
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
There have been no arrests.