Teenager injured in Upminster Park knife attack
- Credit: Archant
Police were at the scene in Upminster Park.
A 16-year-old boy was left with superficial slash wounds after he was attacked by a group of teenagers in Upminster Park.
The incident was reported to the police at around 6.50 on Monday (October 22) night, however it is reported to have taken place around 6.30pm.
According to information from the Met Police, the victim was chased by the group and assaulted.
The victim suffered injuries to his chest and thigh, which were deemed not life threatening or life changing.
You may also want to watch:
Originally the injuries were thought to be stab wounds, however it was later confirmed they were superficial ones caused by a knife.
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 4 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 5 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 6 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 7 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 8 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 9 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 10 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority