Teenager injured in Upminster Park knife attack
- Credit: Archant
Police were at the scene in Upminster Park.
A 16-year-old boy was left with superficial slash wounds after he was attacked by a group of teenagers in Upminster Park.
The incident was reported to the police at around 6.50 on Monday (October 22) night, however it is reported to have taken place around 6.30pm.
According to information from the Met Police, the victim was chased by the group and assaulted.
The victim suffered injuries to his chest and thigh, which were deemed not life threatening or life changing.
You may also want to watch:
Originally the injuries were thought to be stab wounds, however it was later confirmed they were superficial ones caused by a knife.
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Concern as drop kerb charges surge by 40%
- 2 Mum's anger amid mice infestation: 'Housing association fobbed it off'
- 3 Romford has one of UK's best retail recoveries, footfall data suggests
- 4 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 5 Second phase of St George's Park development now underway
- 6 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 9 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 10 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months