Teenager injured in Upminster Park knife attack
- Credit: Archant
Police were at the scene in Upminster Park.
A 16-year-old boy was left with superficial slash wounds after he was attacked by a group of teenagers in Upminster Park.
The incident was reported to the police at around 6.50 on Monday (October 22) night, however it is reported to have taken place around 6.30pm.
According to information from the Met Police, the victim was chased by the group and assaulted.
The victim suffered injuries to his chest and thigh, which were deemed not life threatening or life changing.
You may also want to watch:
Originally the injuries were thought to be stab wounds, however it was later confirmed they were superficial ones caused by a knife.
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 7 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 8 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder