Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- Credit: Google Maps
A teenager is in hospital after being stabbed in Upminster.
Police were called at 3.25pm today (September 24) to reports that a boy had been stabbed in Marlborough Gardens.
Officers and London Ambulance Service crews attended and found the victim – believed to be in his mid-teens – suffering a stab injury.
He has been taken to hospital for treatment.
Nobody has been arrested and enquiries into the circumstances continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD4545/24Sep. Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 4 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 5 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 6 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 7 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 8 Nurse pulls man from burning car after Romford crash
- 9 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal