Teenager arrested in Hornchurch in connection with Hasan Ozcan murder in Barking
- Credit: Met Police
Two teenagers have been arrested at addresses in Dagenham and Hornchurch following the fatal stabbing of 17-year-old Hasan Ozcan.
Hasan died from multiple stab wounds in Abbey Road, Barking, the evening of Saturday, February 3.
Police arrested a 15-year-old boy and a 19-year-old man this morning on suspicion of murder.
Both remain in custody at seperate east London police stations.
Investigation lead Det Chief Insp Larry Smith said: “We have made two arrests but we are still appealing for information so we can establish the circumstances which led to a young man losing his life.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to appeal to anyone who saw a group of males loitering in the area on the evening of the attack. Were you there? Did you see the suspects arrive or leave the scene?”
Met Police ask anyone with information to call 0208 345 3985 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 3 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 7 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 8 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week