Teenager arrested in Hornchurch in connection with Hasan Ozcan murder in Barking
- Credit: Met Police
Two teenagers have been arrested at addresses in Dagenham and Hornchurch following the fatal stabbing of 17-year-old Hasan Ozcan.
Hasan died from multiple stab wounds in Abbey Road, Barking, the evening of Saturday, February 3.
Police arrested a 15-year-old boy and a 19-year-old man this morning on suspicion of murder.
Both remain in custody at seperate east London police stations.
Investigation lead Det Chief Insp Larry Smith said: “We have made two arrests but we are still appealing for information so we can establish the circumstances which led to a young man losing his life.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to appeal to anyone who saw a group of males loitering in the area on the evening of the attack. Were you there? Did you see the suspects arrive or leave the scene?”
Met Police ask anyone with information to call 0208 345 3985 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 6 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 7 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 8 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 9 Romford man gets community order for causing pensioner's crash death
- 10 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London