Teenager arrested in Hornchurch in connection with Hasan Ozcan murder in Barking
- Credit: Met Police
Two teenagers have been arrested at addresses in Dagenham and Hornchurch following the fatal stabbing of 17-year-old Hasan Ozcan.
Hasan died from multiple stab wounds in Abbey Road, Barking, the evening of Saturday, February 3.
Police arrested a 15-year-old boy and a 19-year-old man this morning on suspicion of murder.
Both remain in custody at seperate east London police stations.
Investigation lead Det Chief Insp Larry Smith said: “We have made two arrests but we are still appealing for information so we can establish the circumstances which led to a young man losing his life.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to appeal to anyone who saw a group of males loitering in the area on the evening of the attack. Were you there? Did you see the suspects arrive or leave the scene?”
Met Police ask anyone with information to call 0208 345 3985 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 10 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens