Teenager arrested in Hornchurch in connection with Hasan Ozcan murder in Barking
- Credit: Met Police
Two teenagers have been arrested at addresses in Dagenham and Hornchurch following the fatal stabbing of 17-year-old Hasan Ozcan.
Hasan died from multiple stab wounds in Abbey Road, Barking, the evening of Saturday, February 3.
Police arrested a 15-year-old boy and a 19-year-old man this morning on suspicion of murder.
Both remain in custody at seperate east London police stations.
Investigation lead Det Chief Insp Larry Smith said: “We have made two arrests but we are still appealing for information so we can establish the circumstances which led to a young man losing his life.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to appeal to anyone who saw a group of males loitering in the area on the evening of the attack. Were you there? Did you see the suspects arrive or leave the scene?”
Met Police ask anyone with information to call 0208 345 3985 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 7 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 8 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 9 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds
- 10 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological