Spate of thefts of Christmas decorations in Hornchurch and Harold Wood
A spate of thefts of Christmas decorations have taken place in Hornchurch and Harold Wood recently - including three in one night.
Overnight on December 11-12 a wreath was stolen from a front door in Cranham Road, Hornchurch. It had been attached by cable ties which had been cut.
On the same night in Osborne Road, Hornchurch, holly and icy decorations were stolen from the front door of a house.
Meanwhile, another front door wreath and a Father Christmas statue were snatched from the front door of a house in North Street, Hornchurch.
On Saturday, at 6.10pm in Greenway, Harold Wood, two 80cm tall reindeer were stolen from a front garden.
You may also want to watch:
One reindeer nods its head up and down and the other shakes it from side-to-side.
Anyone with information about the crimes should contact Romford CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 2 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 3 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 4 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 5 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 6 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 7 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 8 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears