Spate of thefts of Christmas decorations in Hornchurch and Harold Wood
A spate of thefts of Christmas decorations have taken place in Hornchurch and Harold Wood recently - including three in one night.
Overnight on December 11-12 a wreath was stolen from a front door in Cranham Road, Hornchurch. It had been attached by cable ties which had been cut.
On the same night in Osborne Road, Hornchurch, holly and icy decorations were stolen from the front door of a house.
Meanwhile, another front door wreath and a Father Christmas statue were snatched from the front door of a house in North Street, Hornchurch.
On Saturday, at 6.10pm in Greenway, Harold Wood, two 80cm tall reindeer were stolen from a front garden.
You may also want to watch:
One reindeer nods its head up and down and the other shakes it from side-to-side.
Anyone with information about the crimes should contact Romford CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 5 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 6 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 7 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 8 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 9 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell