Spate of thefts of Christmas decorations in Hornchurch and Harold Wood
A spate of thefts of Christmas decorations have taken place in Hornchurch and Harold Wood recently - including three in one night.
Overnight on December 11-12 a wreath was stolen from a front door in Cranham Road, Hornchurch. It had been attached by cable ties which had been cut.
On the same night in Osborne Road, Hornchurch, holly and icy decorations were stolen from the front door of a house.
Meanwhile, another front door wreath and a Father Christmas statue were snatched from the front door of a house in North Street, Hornchurch.
On Saturday, at 6.10pm in Greenway, Harold Wood, two 80cm tall reindeer were stolen from a front garden.
You may also want to watch:
One reindeer nods its head up and down and the other shakes it from side-to-side.
Anyone with information about the crimes should contact Romford CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 4 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 5 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 Polling places review underway ahead of 2022 ward increase
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford