Spate of thefts of Christmas decorations in Hornchurch and Harold Wood
A spate of thefts of Christmas decorations have taken place in Hornchurch and Harold Wood recently - including three in one night.
Overnight on December 11-12 a wreath was stolen from a front door in Cranham Road, Hornchurch. It had been attached by cable ties which had been cut.
On the same night in Osborne Road, Hornchurch, holly and icy decorations were stolen from the front door of a house.
Meanwhile, another front door wreath and a Father Christmas statue were snatched from the front door of a house in North Street, Hornchurch.
On Saturday, at 6.10pm in Greenway, Harold Wood, two 80cm tall reindeer were stolen from a front garden.
You may also want to watch:
One reindeer nods its head up and down and the other shakes it from side-to-side.
Anyone with information about the crimes should contact Romford CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 5 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 6 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death