Mum and two young daughters missing from Romford
- Credit: Archant
Police are becoming increasingly worried for the safety of two young girls and their mum who have been missing for almost a month.
Manguza Kitondo, 38 - who could be using the name Natalie Mbu - and her children, six-year-old Leonnora Hope and sister Lovely Mabaka, 10, were last seen leaving their home in South Street, Romford on December 11.
They were expected to return to their home this January after travelling to Scotland, but haven’t returned and are believed to have moved out of their property. They were reported to police as missing late on Monday, 4 January.
Manguza has been spoken to since, but her phones are now uncontactable. All other enquiries to trace and contact her have been unsuccessful.
Officers are urging Manguza to contact them and so they can confirm that Leonnora and Lovely are safe and well, as it is their safety and well being they are concerned for.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has any information as to the whereabouts of Manguza, Leonnora and Lovely are urged to call the Met on 101, or 020 7230 1212 if calling outside London, and quote missing person reference 16MIS000527.
- 1 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 2 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 3 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 4 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 8 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 9 Could you be former Brentwood man's long lost relative?
- 10 Cycle relay through Romford supporting Help for Heroes