Short sex pervert pulled knife on girl in Romford
A young woman was threatened with a knife by a short sex pervert as she walked home from a night out in Romford.
The 21-year-old had her earphones removed by the man as she made her way along London Road, at around 2am today (April 4)
He then started asking her questions and demanded she perform a sex act on him, before pulling out the blade.
“He threatened her with the knife and continued to walk alongside her and intimidated her for a short time,” a Havering Police spokesman said.
The victim managed to escape when a woman passing on a bicycle came to her aid.
You may also want to watch:
The cyclist was last seen arguing with the suspect.
Havering Police are hunting the man, described as around 5’5’’, with a small face and large nose, and aged around 17-21 years old age.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 10 Havering South is one of the best vaccination teams in the country
He was wearing a dark jacket and dark bottoms with a grey hooded top and a grey beanie hat under the hood.
He is said to be of white South European appearance.
Police would like to speak to the cyclist, and anyone who may have seen the suspect in and around the Brewery or London Road.
Anyone with information should call DC Chris Peason at Romford Police Station on 101.