Short sex pervert pulled knife on girl in Romford
A young woman was threatened with a knife by a short sex pervert as she walked home from a night out in Romford.
The 21-year-old had her earphones removed by the man as she made her way along London Road, at around 2am today (April 4)
He then started asking her questions and demanded she perform a sex act on him, before pulling out the blade.
“He threatened her with the knife and continued to walk alongside her and intimidated her for a short time,” a Havering Police spokesman said.
The victim managed to escape when a woman passing on a bicycle came to her aid.
You may also want to watch:
The cyclist was last seen arguing with the suspect.
Havering Police are hunting the man, described as around 5’5’’, with a small face and large nose, and aged around 17-21 years old age.
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 3 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 'My life lit up': Councillor's joy at reuniting with daughter after more than 30 years
- 8 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 9 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals reach 10,000 vaccinated milestone
He was wearing a dark jacket and dark bottoms with a grey hooded top and a grey beanie hat under the hood.
He is said to be of white South European appearance.
Police would like to speak to the cyclist, and anyone who may have seen the suspect in and around the Brewery or London Road.
Anyone with information should call DC Chris Peason at Romford Police Station on 101.