Short sex pervert pulled knife on girl in Romford
A young woman was threatened with a knife by a short sex pervert as she walked home from a night out in Romford.
The 21-year-old had her earphones removed by the man as she made her way along London Road, at around 2am today (April 4)
He then started asking her questions and demanded she perform a sex act on him, before pulling out the blade.
“He threatened her with the knife and continued to walk alongside her and intimidated her for a short time,” a Havering Police spokesman said.
The victim managed to escape when a woman passing on a bicycle came to her aid.
The cyclist was last seen arguing with the suspect.
Havering Police are hunting the man, described as around 5’5’’, with a small face and large nose, and aged around 17-21 years old age.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 3 Here are five top-rated delicious 'cheap eats' in Havering, according to Tripadvisor
- 4 'Crucial' consultation begins on proposed changes to Lower Thames Crossing project
- 5 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 6 TOWIE stars and West Ham footballer attend Upminster health centre's launch
- 7 Have your say: End of consultation on plans for 860 Romford homes looms
- 8 'Irreversible stress': Nearly 2,000 oppose move to suspend Cranham and Upminster midwifery service
- 9 As many as 15 injured in Gidea Park bus crash
- 10 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
He was wearing a dark jacket and dark bottoms with a grey hooded top and a grey beanie hat under the hood.
He is said to be of white South European appearance.
Police would like to speak to the cyclist, and anyone who may have seen the suspect in and around the Brewery or London Road.
Anyone with information should call DC Chris Peason at Romford Police Station on 101.