Short sex pervert pulled knife on girl in Romford
A young woman was threatened with a knife by a short sex pervert as she walked home from a night out in Romford.
The 21-year-old had her earphones removed by the man as she made her way along London Road, at around 2am today (April 4)
He then started asking her questions and demanded she perform a sex act on him, before pulling out the blade.
“He threatened her with the knife and continued to walk alongside her and intimidated her for a short time,” a Havering Police spokesman said.
The victim managed to escape when a woman passing on a bicycle came to her aid.
The cyclist was last seen arguing with the suspect.
Havering Police are hunting the man, described as around 5’5’’, with a small face and large nose, and aged around 17-21 years old age.
- 1 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 2 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 3 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 4 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 5 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing
- 6 Rainham cannabis factory worth over £1m busted in drugs raid
- 7 School submits plans to demolish sports hall and build multi-million pound replacement
- 8 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
- 9 'Abused, slapped and spat at': New Romford shopping centre tells of racist abuse suffered by staff
- 10 Twelve Havering properties sold for more than £1m in October
He was wearing a dark jacket and dark bottoms with a grey hooded top and a grey beanie hat under the hood.
He is said to be of white South European appearance.
Police would like to speak to the cyclist, and anyone who may have seen the suspect in and around the Brewery or London Road.
Anyone with information should call DC Chris Peason at Romford Police Station on 101.