Short sex pervert pulled knife on girl in Romford
A young woman was threatened with a knife by a short sex pervert as she walked home from a night out in Romford.
The 21-year-old had her earphones removed by the man as she made her way along London Road, at around 2am today (April 4)
He then started asking her questions and demanded she perform a sex act on him, before pulling out the blade.
“He threatened her with the knife and continued to walk alongside her and intimidated her for a short time,” a Havering Police spokesman said.
The victim managed to escape when a woman passing on a bicycle came to her aid.
You may also want to watch:
The cyclist was last seen arguing with the suspect.
Havering Police are hunting the man, described as around 5’5’’, with a small face and large nose, and aged around 17-21 years old age.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 7 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 8 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 9 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds
- 10 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
He was wearing a dark jacket and dark bottoms with a grey hooded top and a grey beanie hat under the hood.
He is said to be of white South European appearance.
Police would like to speak to the cyclist, and anyone who may have seen the suspect in and around the Brewery or London Road.
Anyone with information should call DC Chris Peason at Romford Police Station on 101.