Appeal to identify man after £1,000 worth of alcohol stolen from shops
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives have released a picture of man they want to speak to after the shoplifting of almost £1,000 worth of alcohol.
Police received reports that £484 worth of alcohol had been stolen from a shop at Gallows Corner at about 2.45pm on Tuesday, November 10.
The next day, £497 worth of alcohol was stolen from a shop in Hornchurch Road, Hornchurch at about 11.30am.
Det Con Chloe Pudney, from the Met’s East Area Command Unit, said: “This was a shameless shoplifting spree and we will be pursuing all avenues to track down the person responsible.
“I’m interested in speaking with the man pictured in this image in relation to these incidents, and to anyone who may have information that could help progress this investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference CAD 3133/11DEC20. Alternatively tweet @MetCC or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 7 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 8 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 9 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 10 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic