Seventh person arrested in connection with fatal stabbing in Harold Wood
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood have made a seventh arrest.
On May 7 at 6.40pm, the Met Police were called to Church Road in Harold Wood and there, officers found 16-year-old Daniel with stab injuries. Despite the efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at the scene at just after 7pm.
An 18-year-old man was arrested at a Romford address yesterday (May 17) on suspicion of murder. He has been taken into custody.
Three males were charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon on May 12.
A 15-year-old boy and 18-year-old Joshua Kerr, of Romford, were arrested on May 7.
Callum Hands, 19, of Romford was arrested on May 9.
They appeared at the Old Bailey on May 14 where they were remanded in custody to next appear before the same court on July 30.
A 16-year-old boy was arrested on May 7 on suspicion of affray.
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 4 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 5 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 6 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 7 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 10 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
An 18-year-old man was arrested on May 10 on suspicion of murder.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on May 11 on suspicion of murder.
These three who were arrested have been released on bail to return in early June.