Seventh person arrested in connection with fatal stabbing in Harold Wood
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood have made a seventh arrest.
On May 7 at 6.40pm, the Met Police were called to Church Road in Harold Wood and there, officers found 16-year-old Daniel with stab injuries. Despite the efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at the scene at just after 7pm.
An 18-year-old man was arrested at a Romford address yesterday (May 17) on suspicion of murder. He has been taken into custody.
Three males were charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon on May 12.
A 15-year-old boy and 18-year-old Joshua Kerr, of Romford, were arrested on May 7.
Callum Hands, 19, of Romford was arrested on May 9.
They appeared at the Old Bailey on May 14 where they were remanded in custody to next appear before the same court on July 30.
A 16-year-old boy was arrested on May 7 on suspicion of affray.
- 1 Ex-councillor under investigation over Green Belt building works
- 2 Tributes paid to well-loved Romford market fruit-seller
- 3 From 100 steps to 10,000: Romford woman tackles serious health issues by losing third of body weight
- 4 Campaigners launch petition to keep Emerson Park in Hornchurch constituency
- 5 Six green spaces to enjoy in Havering
- 6 Firefighters fight car alight in Romford
- 7 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 8 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 9 Death of Daniel Laskos far from isolated as London teen killings surge
- 10 BID installs wall of evergreen plants to ‘welcome people’ to Romford
An 18-year-old man was arrested on May 10 on suspicion of murder.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on May 11 on suspicion of murder.
These three who were arrested have been released on bail to return in early June.