Seventh person arrested in connection with fatal stabbing in Harold Wood
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood have made a seventh arrest.
On May 7 at 6.40pm, the Met Police were called to Church Road in Harold Wood and there, officers found 16-year-old Daniel with stab injuries. Despite the efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead at the scene at just after 7pm.
An 18-year-old man was arrested at a Romford address yesterday (May 17) on suspicion of murder. He has been taken into custody.
Three males were charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon on May 12.
A 15-year-old boy and 18-year-old Joshua Kerr, of Romford, were arrested on May 7.
Callum Hands, 19, of Romford was arrested on May 9.
They appeared at the Old Bailey on May 14 where they were remanded in custody to next appear before the same court on July 30.
A 16-year-old boy was arrested on May 7 on suspicion of affray.
- 1 As many as 15 injured in Gidea Park bus crash
- 2 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 3 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 4 Proposal to demolish Hornchurch bungalow to build four-bed house
- 5 TfL confirms plan to 'strengthen' Gallows Corner flyover 'for many generations to come'
- 6 Town Hall cleaner feels 'failed' as he remains homeless for third month
- 7 'When it’s hot, it’s a sauna’: Residents rally against scaffolding on Romford apartment building
- 8 'Wall is going to give': Leaky shower wreaks havoc in Harold Hill home as family await further repairs
- 9 'It felt like a dream': Upminster headteacher attends Queen's Garden Party
- 10 Hornchurch medical centre temporarily shut after legionella bacteria found
An 18-year-old man was arrested on May 10 on suspicion of murder.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on May 11 on suspicion of murder.
These three who were arrested have been released on bail to return in early June.