Santander to reopen after attempted robbery caused the Harold Hill bank to close
- Credit: Archant
An attempt to rob a Harold Hill bank forced the branch to close until the facilities could be made safe for customers.
The Santander bank in Farnham Road has been closed for two days after an attempted robbery on Sunday, March 25.
They hope to re-open tomorrow (Wednesday, March 28).
A Santander spokesman said: “We are continuing to make the Santander branch at Harold Hill safe for colleagues and customers, after an attempted robbery during the early hours of Sunday.
“We apologise to the local community for the inconvenience we know this temporary closure will cause.”
You may also want to watch:
Customers can use online and mobile banking, call the branch on 0800 9123 123, or visit their branches in Romford, Brentwood and Hornchurch.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 7 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 8 Summer camps and classes in and around Romford
- 9 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 10 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array