Santander to reopen after attempted robbery caused the Harold Hill bank to close
- Credit: Archant
An attempt to rob a Harold Hill bank forced the branch to close until the facilities could be made safe for customers.
The Santander bank in Farnham Road has been closed for two days after an attempted robbery on Sunday, March 25.
They hope to re-open tomorrow (Wednesday, March 28).
A Santander spokesman said: “We are continuing to make the Santander branch at Harold Hill safe for colleagues and customers, after an attempted robbery during the early hours of Sunday.
“We apologise to the local community for the inconvenience we know this temporary closure will cause.”
You may also want to watch:
Customers can use online and mobile banking, call the branch on 0800 9123 123, or visit their branches in Romford, Brentwood and Hornchurch.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 5 Romford swimmer calls for volunteers to take plunge for hospice
- 6 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 7 Upminster student completes 4x4x48 Challenge for Saint Francis Hospice
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 10 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021