Santander to reopen after attempted robbery caused the Harold Hill bank to close
- Credit: Archant
An attempt to rob a Harold Hill bank forced the branch to close until the facilities could be made safe for customers.
The Santander bank in Farnham Road has been closed for two days after an attempted robbery on Sunday, March 25.
They hope to re-open tomorrow (Wednesday, March 28).
A Santander spokesman said: “We are continuing to make the Santander branch at Harold Hill safe for colleagues and customers, after an attempted robbery during the early hours of Sunday.
“We apologise to the local community for the inconvenience we know this temporary closure will cause.”
You may also want to watch:
Customers can use online and mobile banking, call the branch on 0800 9123 123, or visit their branches in Romford, Brentwood and Hornchurch.
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 Covid 'past the peak' at Queen's and King George hospitals
- 4 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 5 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 6 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 7 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 8 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 9 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 10 Unions provide stationery packs to Barking, Dagenham and Havering children