Romford stabbing: Two charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been charged with the murder of a 20-year-old man found with a stab wound at The Brewery, Romford, on Thursday, May 18.
Che Pullen, 19, of Loom Grove, Romford and a 17-year-old from the Romford area were charged on Friday, May 19.
Both will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, May 20.
Two other boys, aged 14 and 15, who were arrested as part of the investigation have been released with no further action.
Police were called at around 4.30pm on Thursday by the London Ambulance Service to reports of a stabbing near the Brewery Shopping Centre in Waterloo Road.
You may also want to watch:
A 20-year-old man was found in the car park at end of the shopping centre next to the cinema and restaurants, suffering a stab wound. He was taken to hospital but died about an hour later. The area was immediately locked down by police as the Homicide and Major Crime Command investigated and no one was allowed in or out.
Police are awaiting the outcome of a post-mortem examination.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 7 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 8 Summer camps and classes in and around Romford
- 9 Wanstead and Havering residents 'make noise' for proportional representation
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder