Romford stabbing: Two charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been charged with the murder of a 20-year-old man found with a stab wound at The Brewery, Romford, on Thursday, May 18.
Che Pullen, 19, of Loom Grove, Romford and a 17-year-old from the Romford area were charged on Friday, May 19.
Both will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, May 20.
Two other boys, aged 14 and 15, who were arrested as part of the investigation have been released with no further action.
Police were called at around 4.30pm on Thursday by the London Ambulance Service to reports of a stabbing near the Brewery Shopping Centre in Waterloo Road.
You may also want to watch:
A 20-year-old man was found in the car park at end of the shopping centre next to the cinema and restaurants, suffering a stab wound. He was taken to hospital but died about an hour later. The area was immediately locked down by police as the Homicide and Major Crime Command investigated and no one was allowed in or out.
Police are awaiting the outcome of a post-mortem examination.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 5 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 6 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 7 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 8 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 9 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster
- 10 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge