Romford stabbing: Two charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been charged with the murder of a 20-year-old man found with a stab wound at The Brewery, Romford, on Thursday, May 18.
Che Pullen, 19, of Loom Grove, Romford and a 17-year-old from the Romford area were charged on Friday, May 19.
Both will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, May 20.
Two other boys, aged 14 and 15, who were arrested as part of the investigation have been released with no further action.
Police were called at around 4.30pm on Thursday by the London Ambulance Service to reports of a stabbing near the Brewery Shopping Centre in Waterloo Road.
You may also want to watch:
A 20-year-old man was found in the car park at end of the shopping centre next to the cinema and restaurants, suffering a stab wound. He was taken to hospital but died about an hour later. The area was immediately locked down by police as the Homicide and Major Crime Command investigated and no one was allowed in or out.
Police are awaiting the outcome of a post-mortem examination.
- 1 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 2 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Heritage: Mystery of the moated mound on Romford Hill
- 5 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 6 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 7 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 8 Police unit for 'high-harm' crimes tackles hike in domestic incidents
- 9 Covid-19: What's opening and what can you do on April 12?
- 10 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open