Romford stabbing: Two charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been charged with the murder of a 20-year-old man found with a stab wound at The Brewery, Romford, on Thursday, May 18.
Che Pullen, 19, of Loom Grove, Romford and a 17-year-old from the Romford area were charged on Friday, May 19.
Both will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, May 20.
Two other boys, aged 14 and 15, who were arrested as part of the investigation have been released with no further action.
Police were called at around 4.30pm on Thursday by the London Ambulance Service to reports of a stabbing near the Brewery Shopping Centre in Waterloo Road.
You may also want to watch:
A 20-year-old man was found in the car park at end of the shopping centre next to the cinema and restaurants, suffering a stab wound. He was taken to hospital but died about an hour later. The area was immediately locked down by police as the Homicide and Major Crime Command investigated and no one was allowed in or out.
Police are awaiting the outcome of a post-mortem examination.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 5 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 6 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 7 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 8 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says