Romford man among those charged with exploitation and prostitution offences
- Credit: PA
Detectives have charged four men - one from Romford - following arrests in London and Essex on Tuesday, February 9.
All have been remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court today, Wednesday, February 10.
Sebastian Zimoch, 47, of Carlton Road, Romford was charged with arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation and controlling prostitution for gain.
Gregaor Borowka, 43, of Yeading Avenue, Harrow was charged with controlling prostitution for gain.
Michael Lozinski, 51, of Berwick Avenue, Hayes was charged with arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation and controlling prostitution for gain.
Rafal Lacki, 40, of Felmongers, Harlow was charged with controlling prostitution for gain.
A further man who was arrested on suspicion of possession of a class A drug has been released after being cautioned.
- 1 Primark confirms 'incident' involving baby in Romford store
- 2 Man murdered two armed teenage boys who had been chasing him, court told
- 3 Application to build eight five-bed chalet bungalows in Havering-atte-Bower
- 4 Jailed: Hornchurch man found with weapons in Dagenham
- 5 Romford sexual abuse victim feels 'truly alone' after paedophile given suspended sentence
- 6 'Increased demand' to blame for overflowing Hornchurch bins, supermarket says
- 7 Previous 15% pay cut overridden for some top Havering politicians in restructure
- 8 Plans submitted for 'new housing development' in Hornchurch
- 9 Free giveaway: Bereaved Hornchurch man to distribute new invention created while wife was terminally ill
- 10 Census 2021: What has changed in your borough since 2011?
A 44-year-old woman who was arrested on suspicion of trafficking persons within the United Kingdom for sexual exploitation has been bailed to a date to be confirmed.
Enquiries are ongoing.