Romford man among those charged with exploitation and prostitution offences
- Credit: PA
Detectives have charged four men - one from Romford - following arrests in London and Essex on Tuesday, February 9.
All have been remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court today, Wednesday, February 10.
Sebastian Zimoch, 47, of Carlton Road, Romford was charged with arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation and controlling prostitution for gain.
Gregaor Borowka, 43, of Yeading Avenue, Harrow was charged with controlling prostitution for gain.
Michael Lozinski, 51, of Berwick Avenue, Hayes was charged with arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation and controlling prostitution for gain.
Rafal Lacki, 40, of Felmongers, Harlow was charged with controlling prostitution for gain.
A further man who was arrested on suspicion of possession of a class A drug has been released after being cautioned.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 4 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 7 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 'I've never felt so excited' - Theatre company saved from collapse
- 10 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
A 44-year-old woman who was arrested on suspicion of trafficking persons within the United Kingdom for sexual exploitation has been bailed to a date to be confirmed.
Enquiries are ongoing.