Romford man among those charged with exploitation and prostitution offences
- Credit: PA
Detectives have charged four men - one from Romford - following arrests in London and Essex on Tuesday, February 9.
All have been remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court today, Wednesday, February 10.
Sebastian Zimoch, 47, of Carlton Road, Romford was charged with arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation and controlling prostitution for gain.
Gregaor Borowka, 43, of Yeading Avenue, Harrow was charged with controlling prostitution for gain.
Michael Lozinski, 51, of Berwick Avenue, Hayes was charged with arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation and controlling prostitution for gain.
Rafal Lacki, 40, of Felmongers, Harlow was charged with controlling prostitution for gain.
A further man who was arrested on suspicion of possession of a class A drug has been released after being cautioned.
- 1 Only eight Covid patients 'critical' at Queen's and King George hospitals
- 2 Councillors give green light to new Rainham leisure centre plans
- 3 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 4 Romford MP leading charge to ban 'no pets' clauses in rented homes
- 5 Councillor criticises council decision to remove automated public toilets
- 6 Lidl to submit a planning application for a Rainham store
- 7 Hornchurch striker Liam Nash backing his side to keep Wembley dream alive
- 8 Shielding pensioner 'gobsmacked' after being hit with littering fine
- 9 People accused of breaching Covid regulations appear at court
- 10 Raiders return for Leone
A 44-year-old woman who was arrested on suspicion of trafficking persons within the United Kingdom for sexual exploitation has been bailed to a date to be confirmed.
Enquiries are ongoing.