Romford man among those charged with exploitation and prostitution offences
- Credit: PA
Detectives have charged four men - one from Romford - following arrests in London and Essex on Tuesday, February 9.
All have been remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court today, Wednesday, February 10.
Sebastian Zimoch, 47, of Carlton Road, Romford was charged with arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation and controlling prostitution for gain.
Gregaor Borowka, 43, of Yeading Avenue, Harrow was charged with controlling prostitution for gain.
Michael Lozinski, 51, of Berwick Avenue, Hayes was charged with arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation and controlling prostitution for gain.
Rafal Lacki, 40, of Felmongers, Harlow was charged with controlling prostitution for gain.
A further man who was arrested on suspicion of possession of a class A drug has been released after being cautioned.
- 1 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 2 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 3 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 4 Ex-cop quizzed by police amid historic child sex investigation
- 5 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 6 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 7 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 8 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 9 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 10 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
A 44-year-old woman who was arrested on suspicion of trafficking persons within the United Kingdom for sexual exploitation has been bailed to a date to be confirmed.
Enquiries are ongoing.