Romford man charged with 2010 Poplar murder
- Credit: submitted
A Romford man has been charged with the 2010 murder of a teenager.
Mully Tambwe, 22, was charged yesterday with the murder of Isschan Nicholls.
Two men from the Bow area, 24-year-old Simeon Hunter and Joel Ofori, 22, were also charged.
Isschan was 18 when he died from stab wounds to his abdomen and thigh after a fight in Poplar on January 13, 2010.
The trio were remanded to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 4 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 5 Can you help find missing teenager last seen in Hornchurch?
- 6 Captain Sam Roberts bids farewell and thanks Romford Junior Raiders
- 7 Men fined following New Year's Eve rave in Brentwood
- 8 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 9 'My girls aren't sleeping': Harold Hill family searching for Pog the dog
- 10 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted