Romford man charged with 2010 Poplar murder
- Credit: submitted
A Romford man has been charged with the 2010 murder of a teenager.
Mully Tambwe, 22, was charged yesterday with the murder of Isschan Nicholls.
Two men from the Bow area, 24-year-old Simeon Hunter and Joel Ofori, 22, were also charged.
Isschan was 18 when he died from stab wounds to his abdomen and thigh after a fight in Poplar on January 13, 2010.
The trio were remanded to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 6 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 7 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 8 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 9 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says