Romford man charged with 2010 Poplar murder
- Credit: submitted
A Romford man has been charged with the 2010 murder of a teenager.
Mully Tambwe, 22, was charged yesterday with the murder of Isschan Nicholls.
Two men from the Bow area, 24-year-old Simeon Hunter and Joel Ofori, 22, were also charged.
Isschan was 18 when he died from stab wounds to his abdomen and thigh after a fight in Poplar on January 13, 2010.
The trio were remanded to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 6 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 9 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage