Romford doctor Manish Shah pleads not guilty to 76 sex assaults on patients
- Credit: Archant
A family doctor has denied 76 sex attacks on 19 female patients.
Dr Manish Shah, 48, is accused of assaulting women at his surgery in Romford, between June 2009 and July 2013.
The youngest alleged victim was 15 years old at the time.
Shah, of Brunel Close, Romford, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday, May 4, for a plea hearing before the trial judge Anne Molyneux QC.
He pleaded not guilty to 76 counts of sex assault and assault by penetration.
You may also want to watch:
He is on conditional bail and faces trial from September 24.
- 1 Male injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 5 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 6 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 7 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 8 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 9 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds