Romford doctor Manish Shah pleads not guilty to 76 sex assaults on patients
- Credit: Archant
A family doctor has denied 76 sex attacks on 19 female patients.
Dr Manish Shah, 48, is accused of assaulting women at his surgery in Romford, between June 2009 and July 2013.
The youngest alleged victim was 15 years old at the time.
Shah, of Brunel Close, Romford, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday, May 4, for a plea hearing before the trial judge Anne Molyneux QC.
He pleaded not guilty to 76 counts of sex assault and assault by penetration.
You may also want to watch:
He is on conditional bail and faces trial from September 24.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 5 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 6 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 7 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 10 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week