Romford doctor Manish Shah pleads not guilty to 76 sex assaults on patients
- Credit: Archant
A family doctor has denied 76 sex attacks on 19 female patients.
Dr Manish Shah, 48, is accused of assaulting women at his surgery in Romford, between June 2009 and July 2013.
The youngest alleged victim was 15 years old at the time.
Shah, of Brunel Close, Romford, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday, May 4, for a plea hearing before the trial judge Anne Molyneux QC.
He pleaded not guilty to 76 counts of sex assault and assault by penetration.
He is on conditional bail and faces trial from September 24.
- 1 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 2 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 3 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 4 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 5 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing
- 6 ‘If it’s happening, it’s a concern’: Hornchurch's surprise at claims Havering is at risk of far-right activity
- 7 Rainham cannabis factory worth over £1m busted in drugs raid
- 8 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
- 9 School submits plans to demolish sports hall and build multi-million pound replacement
- 10 'Abused, slapped and spat at': New Romford shopping centre tells of racist abuse suffered by staff