Romford doctor Manish Shah pleads not guilty to 76 sex assaults on patients
- Credit: Archant
A family doctor has denied 76 sex attacks on 19 female patients.
Dr Manish Shah, 48, is accused of assaulting women at his surgery in Romford, between June 2009 and July 2013.
The youngest alleged victim was 15 years old at the time.
Shah, of Brunel Close, Romford, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday, May 4, for a plea hearing before the trial judge Anne Molyneux QC.
He pleaded not guilty to 76 counts of sex assault and assault by penetration.
You may also want to watch:
He is on conditional bail and faces trial from September 24.
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 8 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 9 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage