Romford boy stabbed three times in unprovoked attack
A 17-year-old Romford boy was stabbed three times in a horrific unprovoked attack.
The youth initially thought he had been punched in the stomach and arm but realised he was bleeding, following the attack in Whalebone Lane North, Dagenham.
The victim, who was walking with a friend, was set upon by two white hooded youths, both aged around 17, just after 7.30pm on Monday February 28.
He was taken by ambulance to the Royal London Hospital, in east London, for treatment and is now recuperating at home.
A police spokesman said: “Due to the unprovoked and violent nature of this attack, police would like to hear from anyone who either witnessed this incident or has information concerning the identity of the suspects.”
You may also want to watch:
If you can help, contact Det Con Bob Hutton of Barking and Dagenham CID on: 020 821 5532 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on: 0800 555 111.
- 1 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 4 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 5 Rainham flat ravaged by late night blaze
- 6 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 7 Campaigners ‘overjoyed’ and developer to 'consider its next steps' following Gallows Corner Tesco refusal
- 8 Covid-19: How has Havering fared over the last four weeks?
- 9 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 10 Application to install 5G mast in Cranham refused