Romford boy stabbed three times in unprovoked attack
A 17-year-old Romford boy was stabbed three times in a horrific unprovoked attack.
The youth initially thought he had been punched in the stomach and arm but realised he was bleeding, following the attack in Whalebone Lane North, Dagenham.
The victim, who was walking with a friend, was set upon by two white hooded youths, both aged around 17, just after 7.30pm on Monday February 28.
He was taken by ambulance to the Royal London Hospital, in east London, for treatment and is now recuperating at home.
A police spokesman said: “Due to the unprovoked and violent nature of this attack, police would like to hear from anyone who either witnessed this incident or has information concerning the identity of the suspects.”
If you can help, contact Det Con Bob Hutton of Barking and Dagenham CID on: 020 821 5532 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on: 0800 555 111.
- 1 Aldi given nod to open at former Mothercare branch in Romford
- 2 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 3 Aklu Plaza submits plans to convert third floor into banqueting suite
- 4 Hornchurch Japanese restaurant rejects licensing officer's advice over late opening application
- 5 Romford's South Street reacts to BBC licence fee announcement
- 6 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 8 Man and woman arrested following Hornchurch stabbing
- 9 Rainham councillors publish 'plan B' for Beam Park transport links
- 10 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden