Romford boy stabbed three times in unprovoked attack
A 17-year-old Romford boy was stabbed three times in a horrific unprovoked attack.
The youth initially thought he had been punched in the stomach and arm but realised he was bleeding, following the attack in Whalebone Lane North, Dagenham.
The victim, who was walking with a friend, was set upon by two white hooded youths, both aged around 17, just after 7.30pm on Monday February 28.
He was taken by ambulance to the Royal London Hospital, in east London, for treatment and is now recuperating at home.
A police spokesman said: “Due to the unprovoked and violent nature of this attack, police would like to hear from anyone who either witnessed this incident or has information concerning the identity of the suspects.”
You may also want to watch:
If you can help, contact Det Con Bob Hutton of Barking and Dagenham CID on: 020 821 5532 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on: 0800 555 111.
- 1 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 2 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 3 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 4 Consultation begins on plans for multi-million pound health centre
- 5 Fundraiser launched for £1,500 to buy Elm Park defibrillator
- 6 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 7 Officers donate Easter eggs to hospitals
- 8 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
- 9 Rainham school 'taking effective action' to improve after inadequate rating
- 10 Covid-19: What's opening and what can you do on April 12?