Smash and grab robbery at Romford town centre jewellers
- Credit: Archant
A Romford town centre jewellers was the scene of a smash and grab robbery on Thursday.
Police were called to Mallard Jewellers, in South Street, after it was broken into at about 3.15pm by three men who smashed the display window, stole a number of items and made off in a dark coloured vehicle.
Flying Squad officers are investigating the robbery at the shop, which remained closed on Friday, when a worker was seen fixing the smashed front window at about 1.30pm.
Enquiries are ongoing. No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101.
You may also want to watch:
Did you witness the break in? Contact Sam on 020 8477 3810 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 6 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 7 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 8 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Construction of new Rainham Leisure centre pushed back to 2022