Smash and grab robbery at Romford town centre jewellers
- Credit: Archant
A Romford town centre jewellers was the scene of a smash and grab robbery on Thursday.
Police were called to Mallard Jewellers, in South Street, after it was broken into at about 3.15pm by three men who smashed the display window, stole a number of items and made off in a dark coloured vehicle.
Flying Squad officers are investigating the robbery at the shop, which remained closed on Friday, when a worker was seen fixing the smashed front window at about 1.30pm.
Enquiries are ongoing. No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101.
You may also want to watch:
Did you witness the break in? Contact Sam on 020 8477 3810 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 5 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 6 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 7 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 8 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Havering and Redbridge fail to meet new homes target