Smash and grab robbery at Romford town centre jewellers
- Credit: Archant
A Romford town centre jewellers was the scene of a smash and grab robbery on Thursday.
Police were called to Mallard Jewellers, in South Street, after it was broken into at about 3.15pm by three men who smashed the display window, stole a number of items and made off in a dark coloured vehicle.
Flying Squad officers are investigating the robbery at the shop, which remained closed on Friday, when a worker was seen fixing the smashed front window at about 1.30pm.
Enquiries are ongoing. No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101.
You may also want to watch:
Did you witness the break in? Contact Sam on 020 8477 3810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 7 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 8 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder