Smash and grab robbery at Romford town centre jewellers
- Credit: Archant
A Romford town centre jewellers was the scene of a smash and grab robbery on Thursday.
Police were called to Mallard Jewellers, in South Street, after it was broken into at about 3.15pm by three men who smashed the display window, stole a number of items and made off in a dark coloured vehicle.
Flying Squad officers are investigating the robbery at the shop, which remained closed on Friday, when a worker was seen fixing the smashed front window at about 1.30pm.
Enquiries are ongoing. No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101.
You may also want to watch:
Did you witness the break in? Contact Sam on 020 8477 3810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 4 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 5 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 6 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 7 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 8 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 9 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 10 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic