Man dies after stabbing in Hornchurch pub
- Credit: Archant
A man has died after being stabbed in a Hornchurch pub this afternoon.
Police, paramedics and the air ambulance were called to JJ Moon’s Wetherspoons at 4.30pm and found the victim, believed to be 60, suffering from stab wounds and head injuries.
He was taken to hospital where he died just before 7.15pm.
Next of kin are in the process of being informed and a post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
The Homicide and Major Crime Command has been informed and detectives have taped off a number of areas close by while forensic examinations take place.
You may also want to watch:
Inquiries continue. There have been no arrests.
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 3 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 4 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 5 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 8 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week