Rainham teen charged over stabbing
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old has been charged over a stabbing that took place in Romford.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Recreation Avenue, Romford, at 9.30pm on August 10 where a 19-year-old victim was taken to hospital and treated for a single stab wound to the chest.
Ta’rion Forde-Sampson, 18, of Lowen Road, Rainham was charged with GBH with intent and possession of cannabis on August 25.
He pleaded guilty to the drug charge at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court the next day and was ordered to pay fines and costs totalling £360.
He will appear at Basildon Crown Court on September 14 over the GBH charge.
You may also want to watch:
The victim has been discharged from hospital and is recovering.
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 4 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 5 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 6 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 7 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 8 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 9 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients