Rainham teen charged over stabbing
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old has been charged over a stabbing that took place in Romford.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Recreation Avenue, Romford, at 9.30pm on August 10 where a 19-year-old victim was taken to hospital and treated for a single stab wound to the chest.
Ta’rion Forde-Sampson, 18, of Lowen Road, Rainham was charged with GBH with intent and possession of cannabis on August 25.
He pleaded guilty to the drug charge at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court the next day and was ordered to pay fines and costs totalling £360.
He will appear at Basildon Crown Court on September 14 over the GBH charge.
You may also want to watch:
The victim has been discharged from hospital and is recovering.
- 1 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 2 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 3 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 6 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 9 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 10 Pictures: Beautiful double rainbow arrives in Havering