Rainham teen charged over stabbing
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old has been charged over a stabbing that took place in Romford.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Recreation Avenue, Romford, at 9.30pm on August 10 where a 19-year-old victim was taken to hospital and treated for a single stab wound to the chest.
Ta’rion Forde-Sampson, 18, of Lowen Road, Rainham was charged with GBH with intent and possession of cannabis on August 25.
He pleaded guilty to the drug charge at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court the next day and was ordered to pay fines and costs totalling £360.
He will appear at Basildon Crown Court on September 14 over the GBH charge.
You may also want to watch:
The victim has been discharged from hospital and is recovering.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 4 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 10 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected