Rainham teen charged over stabbing
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old has been charged over a stabbing that took place in Romford.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Recreation Avenue, Romford, at 9.30pm on August 10 where a 19-year-old victim was taken to hospital and treated for a single stab wound to the chest.
Ta’rion Forde-Sampson, 18, of Lowen Road, Rainham was charged with GBH with intent and possession of cannabis on August 25.
He pleaded guilty to the drug charge at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court the next day and was ordered to pay fines and costs totalling £360.
He will appear at Basildon Crown Court on September 14 over the GBH charge.
You may also want to watch:
The victim has been discharged from hospital and is recovering.
- 1 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 2 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 3 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 4 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 5 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 6 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 7 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 8 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 9 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 10 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel