Teen taken to hospital as 'priority' after being stabbed in Rainham
- Credit: Michael Deon Burton
An 18-year-old was taken to hospital as "priority" after being stabbed in Rainham.
Just before 1am this morning (July 3) police were called to reports of a stabbing on Rainham Road.
Officers attended the scene along with the London Ambulance Service and found an 18-year-old man with stab wounds.
He was taken to an east London hospital where his condition was assessed as not life-threatening.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent an ambulance crew, a tactical response unit, a medic in a fast response car and an incident response officer.
"We also dispatched London’s Air Ambulance.
“We treated one person at the scene and took them to a major trauma centre as a priority.”
- 1 Man dies after suffering gunshot injuries in Harold Hill
- 2 Turtle Bay to open in Romford to bring 'magic of the Caribbean' to town
- 3 Man charged with attempted murder after 23-year-old stabbed in Hornchurch
- 4 'Team effort' makes Romford school uniform event a success
- 5 'Contribute to housing stock': Application to bulldoze bungalow to build two homes
- 6 ULEZ expansion in Havering slammed as 'punitive tax'
- 7 Emmanuel Odunlami: Two more men charged after stabbing of Romford father
- 8 Petition aims to save 'very well loved' independent Romford shops from demolition for flats
- 9 'Significant area of grassland' destroyed in Havering fire
- 10 Trio bailed after man's Rolex watch reported stolen
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing to establish the circumstances.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 374/03Jul.
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.