Rainham man charged with possessing indecent images of children
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with 19 counts of possessing indecent images of children.
Ian Shingler, 40, of Broadis Way, Rainham, will appear at Basildon Crown Court in the week of September 14 to face the charges.
Nine of the counts relate to category A photographs, nine are category B and the other category C.
Category A refers to penetrative sexual activity, category B is non-penetrative sexual activity and category C is other images not falling within A or B.
Mr Shingler was arrested on March 20.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today for a first hearing. He did not make a plea.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 6 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 7 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 8 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 9 Romford man gets community order for causing pensioner's crash death
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal