Rainham man charged with possessing indecent images of children
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with 19 counts of possessing indecent images of children.
Ian Shingler, 40, of Broadis Way, Rainham, will appear at Basildon Crown Court in the week of September 14 to face the charges.
Nine of the counts relate to category A photographs, nine are category B and the other category C.
Category A refers to penetrative sexual activity, category B is non-penetrative sexual activity and category C is other images not falling within A or B.
Mr Shingler was arrested on March 20.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today for a first hearing. He did not make a plea.
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage