Rainham man charged with possessing indecent images of children
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with 19 counts of possessing indecent images of children.
Ian Shingler, 40, of Broadis Way, Rainham, will appear at Basildon Crown Court in the week of September 14 to face the charges.
Nine of the counts relate to category A photographs, nine are category B and the other category C.
Category A refers to penetrative sexual activity, category B is non-penetrative sexual activity and category C is other images not falling within A or B.
Mr Shingler was arrested on March 20.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today for a first hearing. He did not make a plea.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 4 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 7 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood