Rainham man charged with conspiracy to steal £600,000 of vehicles
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old man has been charged with conspiracy to steal more than £600,000 worth of vehicles.
Iain Sellers, from Willoughby Drive, was charged on May 9 after he is suspected of being part of a group that stole more than 50 vehicles, mainly Ford Transits and Fiestas, from east London and Essex in 2013.
Sellers will appear at Basildon Magistrates’ Court on May 29.
Lee Morris, 36, of Seven Sisters Road, was also charged with the offence on May 18.
He will appear in before magistrates in Basildon on May 22.
You may also want to watch:
Six other males, who were arrested on April 28, have been charged with the same offence.
These are Ricky Steed, 21, from Lindisfarne Road, Dagenham, Danny Johnson, 26, from Coombes Road, Dagenham, Aaron Moule, 28, from Springfield Gardens, Woodford Green, George Smithson, 21, from Copper Beech, Harlow, Steven Smithson, 44, from Copper Beech, Harlow, and Danny Gumble, 35, from Copshall Close, Harlow.
- 1 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 2 Mum-of-two's long-term home 'nightmare' amid housing crisis
- 3 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 4 Met officers used 'excessive force' during Romford fight
- 5 Romford student receives Amazon bursary for women studying computer science
- 6 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 7 Sensory room in Harold Hill school gets new mural
- 8 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 9 Woman 'repulsed and sick' after finding bug in Lidl yoghurt
- 10 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
These men have been bailed to appear at Basildon Crown Court on July 28.