Rainham man charged with conspiracy to steal £600,000 of vehicles
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old man has been charged with conspiracy to steal more than £600,000 worth of vehicles.
Iain Sellers, from Willoughby Drive, was charged on May 9 after he is suspected of being part of a group that stole more than 50 vehicles, mainly Ford Transits and Fiestas, from east London and Essex in 2013.
Sellers will appear at Basildon Magistrates’ Court on May 29.
Lee Morris, 36, of Seven Sisters Road, was also charged with the offence on May 18.
He will appear in before magistrates in Basildon on May 22.
You may also want to watch:
Six other males, who were arrested on April 28, have been charged with the same offence.
These are Ricky Steed, 21, from Lindisfarne Road, Dagenham, Danny Johnson, 26, from Coombes Road, Dagenham, Aaron Moule, 28, from Springfield Gardens, Woodford Green, George Smithson, 21, from Copper Beech, Harlow, Steven Smithson, 44, from Copper Beech, Harlow, and Danny Gumble, 35, from Copshall Close, Harlow.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Man injured after assault reported at Gallows Corner supermarket
- 3 'Poor living standard': Plans for Harold Hill HMO blocked amid multiple concerns
- 4 Traffic building at petrol hotspots amid ongoing clamour for fuel
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Collier Row Roundabout set for resurfacing works
- 7 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 8 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 9 Award-winning Kushi restaurant sets up initiative to help fundraisers
- 10 Havering college to launch new £15 million Rainham centre
These men have been bailed to appear at Basildon Crown Court on July 28.