Rainham man charged with conspiracy to steal £600,000 of vehicles
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old man has been charged with conspiracy to steal more than £600,000 worth of vehicles.
Iain Sellers, from Willoughby Drive, was charged on May 9 after he is suspected of being part of a group that stole more than 50 vehicles, mainly Ford Transits and Fiestas, from east London and Essex in 2013.
Sellers will appear at Basildon Magistrates’ Court on May 29.
Lee Morris, 36, of Seven Sisters Road, was also charged with the offence on May 18.
He will appear in before magistrates in Basildon on May 22.
You may also want to watch:
Six other males, who were arrested on April 28, have been charged with the same offence.
These are Ricky Steed, 21, from Lindisfarne Road, Dagenham, Danny Johnson, 26, from Coombes Road, Dagenham, Aaron Moule, 28, from Springfield Gardens, Woodford Green, George Smithson, 21, from Copper Beech, Harlow, Steven Smithson, 44, from Copper Beech, Harlow, and Danny Gumble, 35, from Copshall Close, Harlow.
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
These men have been bailed to appear at Basildon Crown Court on July 28.