Rainham man charged with conspiracy to steal £600,000 of vehicles
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old man has been charged with conspiracy to steal more than £600,000 worth of vehicles.
Iain Sellers, from Willoughby Drive, was charged on May 9 after he is suspected of being part of a group that stole more than 50 vehicles, mainly Ford Transits and Fiestas, from east London and Essex in 2013.
Sellers will appear at Basildon Magistrates’ Court on May 29.
Lee Morris, 36, of Seven Sisters Road, was also charged with the offence on May 18.
He will appear in before magistrates in Basildon on May 22.
Six other males, who were arrested on April 28, have been charged with the same offence.
These are Ricky Steed, 21, from Lindisfarne Road, Dagenham, Danny Johnson, 26, from Coombes Road, Dagenham, Aaron Moule, 28, from Springfield Gardens, Woodford Green, George Smithson, 21, from Copper Beech, Harlow, Steven Smithson, 44, from Copper Beech, Harlow, and Danny Gumble, 35, from Copshall Close, Harlow.
- 1 Havering drivers pay more than £12m in traffic fines in less than a decade
- 2 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 3 Man dumps knife amid Hornchurch police chase
- 4 ‘Every second there was less tree’: Historical oak trees along railway cut back
- 5 Romford accountant pleads guilty to 'calculated' £160k tax fraud
- 6 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Plans submitted for 35,000sqm of commercial floorspace in first phase of Rainham industrial estate redevelopment
- 8 'So proud': Romford pupils achieve top grades in LAMDA exams
- 9 Taco Bell asks permission to open at ex-Thomas Cook site in Hornchurch
- 10 Plans submitted to demolish part of Grade-II listed church site for extension
These men have been bailed to appear at Basildon Crown Court on July 28.