Queen’s Hospital to host nursing recruitment day this month
- Credit: Archant
The trust which runs Queen’s Hospital is on the lookout for new nurses and midwives – and those attending its recruitment open day this month could bag a job on the spot.
Those looking for a nursing job in the borough can visit the open day on November 25 at Queen’s Hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford.
The event, running from 10am to 2pm, will be a great opportunity to find out what it’s like working at Romford’s hospital.
Job interviews will take place on the day and those successful will receive a job offer there and then.
Kathryn Halford, chief nurse, said: “If you want a role where you’ll be valued, feel rewarded and be part of a supportive team, this could be the opportunity for you.”
You may also want to watch:
For further information, call lead recruitment nurse Julie Wright on 01708 435 000 extension 2805. You can also view current vacancies at www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk/work-for-us.
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 5 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 6 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 7 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 8 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 9 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 10 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back