Queen’s Hospital to host nursing recruitment day this month
- Credit: Archant
The trust which runs Queen’s Hospital is on the lookout for new nurses and midwives – and those attending its recruitment open day this month could bag a job on the spot.
Those looking for a nursing job in the borough can visit the open day on November 25 at Queen’s Hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford.
The event, running from 10am to 2pm, will be a great opportunity to find out what it’s like working at Romford’s hospital.
Job interviews will take place on the day and those successful will receive a job offer there and then.
Kathryn Halford, chief nurse, said: “If you want a role where you’ll be valued, feel rewarded and be part of a supportive team, this could be the opportunity for you.”
You may also want to watch:
For further information, call lead recruitment nurse Julie Wright on 01708 435 000 extension 2805. You can also view current vacancies at www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk/work-for-us.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 7 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 8 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic
- 9 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell