Queen’s Hospital to host nursing recruitment day this month
- Credit: Archant
The trust which runs Queen’s Hospital is on the lookout for new nurses and midwives – and those attending its recruitment open day this month could bag a job on the spot.
Those looking for a nursing job in the borough can visit the open day on November 25 at Queen’s Hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford.
The event, running from 10am to 2pm, will be a great opportunity to find out what it’s like working at Romford’s hospital.
Job interviews will take place on the day and those successful will receive a job offer there and then.
Kathryn Halford, chief nurse, said: “If you want a role where you’ll be valued, feel rewarded and be part of a supportive team, this could be the opportunity for you.”
You may also want to watch:
For further information, call lead recruitment nurse Julie Wright on 01708 435 000 extension 2805. You can also view current vacancies at www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk/work-for-us.
- 1 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 4 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 5 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 Polling places review underway ahead of 2022 ward increase
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford