Queen’s Hospital to host nursing recruitment day this month
- Credit: Archant
The trust which runs Queen’s Hospital is on the lookout for new nurses and midwives – and those attending its recruitment open day this month could bag a job on the spot.
Those looking for a nursing job in the borough can visit the open day on November 25 at Queen’s Hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford.
The event, running from 10am to 2pm, will be a great opportunity to find out what it’s like working at Romford’s hospital.
Job interviews will take place on the day and those successful will receive a job offer there and then.
Kathryn Halford, chief nurse, said: “If you want a role where you’ll be valued, feel rewarded and be part of a supportive team, this could be the opportunity for you.”
You may also want to watch:
For further information, call lead recruitment nurse Julie Wright on 01708 435 000 extension 2805. You can also view current vacancies at www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk/work-for-us.
- 1 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 Drains in area repeatedly flooded to be next inspected during bad weather
- 5 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 6 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 7 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 8 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 9 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 10 Sewage floods home of family with one-day-old newborn after heavy rain