Police want to speak to this pair after man, 32, suffered serious head injuries in Hornchurch assault
- Credit: Archant
A 32-year-old man suffered serious head injuries after being assaulted outside OJ’s in Hornchurch last week.
Officers from Romford CID would like to speak to the two men in these pictures about the attack.
It happened on Monday, May 27, at about 1.20am, outside the bar in Hornchurch High Street.
Anyone who can identify them, or who knows anything about the assault, is urged to contact DC Haworth at Romford CID on 101.
Alternatively, phone Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
You can see more images in the photo gallery above.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 4 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 5 'Hugely destructive': Action group slams proposed Lower Thames Crossing
- 6 Romford Junior Raiders sign forward James Hounsome
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 9 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
- 10 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood