Police search for man following assault near Sugar Hut
- Credit: Archant
An assault near the Sugar Hut nightclub has led the police to search for a man photographed in the area at around the same time.
A 22-year-old man was punched and kicked by two men in William Hunter Way, Brentwood, after leaving the club at 1.30am on January 19.
The victim was left with cuts and bruises to his head and face.
Both suspects are described as white, aged 21-22, of a skinny build and around 6ft tall.
One of the men was wearing jeans with a grey top over a white shirt.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the man in the picture or can provide any other information should contact PC Thomas Buchanan at Brentwood Police station on 101 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 6 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 7 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 8 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 9 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
- 10 Testing site for people without Covid symptoms opens in Elm Park