Police release images of cars in bid to trace witnesses to Rainham mum Julie Hunt’s death
- Credit: Essex Police
Police investigating the death of Rainham mum Julie Hunt have released pictures of four cars whose drivers may have witnessed the incident in which she was killed.
Ms Hunt, 47, was seriously injured near the A1306 Arterial Road in West Thurrock, near Lakeside Shopping Centre, at around 8.30am on Friday, April 20.
Despite the best efforts of paramedics, she died at the scene.
Officers are trying to locate the drivers of four cars which were driving in the area at around the time of the incident and may have seen what happened.
The four cars are a small black car, a small silver hatchback, a white hatchback, and a gold people carrier.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise any of these vehicles or think you are the driver of one of them please call the Serious Crime Directorate on 101 quoting incident 228 of 20/04.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 4 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 5 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 6 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 7 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 8 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 9 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 10 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
Florin Ion, 31, of Ipswich Crescent, Birmingham has been charged with murder and is next due to appear in court on May 22.