Police release images of cars in bid to trace witnesses to Rainham mum Julie Hunt’s death
- Credit: Essex Police
Police investigating the death of Rainham mum Julie Hunt have released pictures of four cars whose drivers may have witnessed the incident in which she was killed.
Ms Hunt, 47, was seriously injured near the A1306 Arterial Road in West Thurrock, near Lakeside Shopping Centre, at around 8.30am on Friday, April 20.
Despite the best efforts of paramedics, she died at the scene.
Officers are trying to locate the drivers of four cars which were driving in the area at around the time of the incident and may have seen what happened.
The four cars are a small black car, a small silver hatchback, a white hatchback, and a gold people carrier.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise any of these vehicles or think you are the driver of one of them please call the Serious Crime Directorate on 101 quoting incident 228 of 20/04.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 10 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
Florin Ion, 31, of Ipswich Crescent, Birmingham has been charged with murder and is next due to appear in court on May 22.