Police release images of cars in bid to trace witnesses to Rainham mum Julie Hunt’s death
- Credit: Essex Police
Police investigating the death of Rainham mum Julie Hunt have released pictures of four cars whose drivers may have witnessed the incident in which she was killed.
Ms Hunt, 47, was seriously injured near the A1306 Arterial Road in West Thurrock, near Lakeside Shopping Centre, at around 8.30am on Friday, April 20.
Despite the best efforts of paramedics, she died at the scene.
Officers are trying to locate the drivers of four cars which were driving in the area at around the time of the incident and may have seen what happened.
The four cars are a small black car, a small silver hatchback, a white hatchback, and a gold people carrier.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise any of these vehicles or think you are the driver of one of them please call the Serious Crime Directorate on 101 quoting incident 228 of 20/04.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 6 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
Florin Ion, 31, of Ipswich Crescent, Birmingham has been charged with murder and is next due to appear in court on May 22.