Police release images of cars in bid to trace witnesses to Rainham mum Julie Hunt’s death
- Credit: Essex Police
Police investigating the death of Rainham mum Julie Hunt have released pictures of four cars whose drivers may have witnessed the incident in which she was killed.
Ms Hunt, 47, was seriously injured near the A1306 Arterial Road in West Thurrock, near Lakeside Shopping Centre, at around 8.30am on Friday, April 20.
Despite the best efforts of paramedics, she died at the scene.
Officers are trying to locate the drivers of four cars which were driving in the area at around the time of the incident and may have seen what happened.
The four cars are a small black car, a small silver hatchback, a white hatchback, and a gold people carrier.
If you recognise any of these vehicles or think you are the driver of one of them please call the Serious Crime Directorate on 101 quoting incident 228 of 20/04.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Local election 2022: HRA and Labour form new Havering administration
- 2 Nude cycle ride supporting cyclists' safety and body positivity to come to Romford
- 3 'Transformational’: What is the Elizabeth line and what does it mean for Havering?
- 4 Supermarket giant Aldi confirms construction of new Romford store is ‘progressing well’
- 5 Man stabbed in head in reported Hornchurch robbery
- 6 Jailed: Woman raped by two men in 'depraved' set-up
- 7 Met Police reportedly 'scrutinising CCTV' in Havering electoral fraud investigation
- 8 Apology issued after NHS nurse 'was failed by short-staffed Queen's Hospital maternity ward'
- 9 Former Upminster farmer hopes to buy back land, but is wary of price going 'up and up and up'
- 10 NEU brands restructure 'detrimental' while trust says union 'not putting pupils first': Harold Hill school strikes resume
Florin Ion, 31, of Ipswich Crescent, Birmingham has been charged with murder and is next due to appear in court on May 22.