Police release images of cars in bid to trace witnesses to Rainham mum Julie Hunt’s death
- Credit: Essex Police
Police investigating the death of Rainham mum Julie Hunt have released pictures of four cars whose drivers may have witnessed the incident in which she was killed.
Ms Hunt, 47, was seriously injured near the A1306 Arterial Road in West Thurrock, near Lakeside Shopping Centre, at around 8.30am on Friday, April 20.
Despite the best efforts of paramedics, she died at the scene.
Officers are trying to locate the drivers of four cars which were driving in the area at around the time of the incident and may have seen what happened.
The four cars are a small black car, a small silver hatchback, a white hatchback, and a gold people carrier.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise any of these vehicles or think you are the driver of one of them please call the Serious Crime Directorate on 101 quoting incident 228 of 20/04.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 2 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 3 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 6 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 8 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 9 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 10 Hornchurch gym sees 'growing trend' of members post-lockdown
Florin Ion, 31, of Ipswich Crescent, Birmingham has been charged with murder and is next due to appear in court on May 22.