Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- Credit: Met Police
Police are investigating an "unexplained" death which occurred in Collier Row earlier today.
The Met was called shortly before 1pm today - July 26 - to reports of an unresponsive man in a car in Charlotte Gardens.
Officers attended alongside the London Ambulance Service.
A 39-year-old man was sadly pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin are aware.
The Met has confirmed that the death is currently being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A scene guard remains in place as officers continue their enquiries.
More to follow.
- 1 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 2 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 3 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 4 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed
- 5 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
- 6 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 9 Harold Hill man to be sentenced for ATM robberies
- 10 'Cover up or terrible mistake?': Family told hostel death inquest will not take place