Police investigating Harold Hill murder in July make two more arrests
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of a 28-year-old in a block of flats in Harold Hill have made two more arrests.
Liam Alan Harman died after being stabbed at a block of flats in Straight Road, Romford on July 11.
Earlier today, police officers arrested two men, a 21-year-old and a 22-year-old, on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder.
They have been taken to an east London police station where they remain in custody.
The investigation, which is being carried out by the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command, had already arrested five people in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A man, 27, was arrested on July 15 on suspicion of murder and released under investigation, while 22-year-old Nathan Charles was arrested on July 20.
Mr Charles was charged with murder and possession of cannabis, and will appear at the Old Bailey on October 10.
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
Three men – two 18-year-olds and a 21-year-old – were arrested on August 3 and have since been released under investigation.
Detectives want witnesses or anyone with information about the murder and the circumstances leading up to it to call the incident room on 020 8345 3985, tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.