Police investigating Harold Hill murder in July make two more arrests
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of a 28-year-old in a block of flats in Harold Hill have made two more arrests.
Liam Alan Harman died after being stabbed at a block of flats in Straight Road, Romford on July 11.
Earlier today, police officers arrested two men, a 21-year-old and a 22-year-old, on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder.
They have been taken to an east London police station where they remain in custody.
The investigation, which is being carried out by the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command, had already arrested five people in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A man, 27, was arrested on July 15 on suspicion of murder and released under investigation, while 22-year-old Nathan Charles was arrested on July 20.
Mr Charles was charged with murder and possession of cannabis, and will appear at the Old Bailey on October 10.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 3 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 8 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 9 Schools say lack of funding means they can't carry out mass Covid testing
- 10 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
Three men – two 18-year-olds and a 21-year-old – were arrested on August 3 and have since been released under investigation.
Detectives want witnesses or anyone with information about the murder and the circumstances leading up to it to call the incident room on 020 8345 3985, tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.