Police hunting this man over Hornchurch bus assault
Police have released an image of a man they want to speak to over a bus assault in Hornchurch.
In the early hours of August 31, a group of men refused to pay their fare and attacked two passengers who had intervened in their stand off with the driver.
The victim’s were both 24-year-old men. One was punched and kicked in the head, the other was punched in the mouth causing a split lip – neither required hospital treatment.
Two men, aged 28 and 19, were arrested in connection with the inciden and have been bailed to return to an east London police station in early December.
The third man, pictured, is described as a tall white man, of slim build, wearing jeans and a light jumper.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact PC Kevin Sheppard on 01708 779184 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting ref 161156.
- 1 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 4 Rainham flat ravaged by late night blaze
- 5 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 6 Campaigners ‘overjoyed’ and developer to 'consider its next steps' following Gallows Corner Tesco refusal
- 7 Covid-19: How has Havering fared over the last four weeks?
- 8 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 9 Application to install 5G mast in Cranham refused
- 10 Romford church to offer new debt support scheme