Police hunting this man over Hornchurch bus assault
Police have released an image of a man they want to speak to over a bus assault in Hornchurch.
In the early hours of August 31, a group of men refused to pay their fare and attacked two passengers who had intervened in their stand off with the driver.
The victim’s were both 24-year-old men. One was punched and kicked in the head, the other was punched in the mouth causing a split lip – neither required hospital treatment.
Two men, aged 28 and 19, were arrested in connection with the inciden and have been bailed to return to an east London police station in early December.
The third man, pictured, is described as a tall white man, of slim build, wearing jeans and a light jumper.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact PC Kevin Sheppard on 01708 779184 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting ref 161156.
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 5 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 6 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 7 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 8 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal