Police hunting man known to frequent Romford in connection with burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a man known to frequent the Romford area over a burglary.
Brendon Smith is wanted in connection with an incident in Chigwell on April 14 this year.
The 31-year-old, who also uses the names Brendon Casey, John Clarke, Tony Clarke and Aaron Kelly, is described as being 5ft 2ins tall and of a slight build, with short, brown hair.
He was last known to be living in Dagenham.
Anyone with information should call Loughton CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Concern as drop kerb charges surge by 40%
- 2 Mum's anger amid mice infestation: 'Housing association fobbed it off'
- 3 Romford has one of UK's best retail recoveries, footfall data suggests
- 4 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 5 Second phase of St George's Park development now underway
- 6 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 9 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 10 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months