Police hunting man known to frequent Romford in connection with burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a man known to frequent the Romford area over a burglary.
Brendon Smith is wanted in connection with an incident in Chigwell on April 14 this year.
The 31-year-old, who also uses the names Brendon Casey, John Clarke, Tony Clarke and Aaron Kelly, is described as being 5ft 2ins tall and of a slight build, with short, brown hair.
He was last known to be living in Dagenham.
Anyone with information should call Loughton CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 3 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 4 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 5 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 6 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 7 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 8 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 9 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 10 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital