Police hunting man known to frequent Romford in connection with burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a man known to frequent the Romford area over a burglary.
Brendon Smith is wanted in connection with an incident in Chigwell on April 14 this year.
The 31-year-old, who also uses the names Brendon Casey, John Clarke, Tony Clarke and Aaron Kelly, is described as being 5ft 2ins tall and of a slight build, with short, brown hair.
He was last known to be living in Dagenham.
Anyone with information should call Loughton CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 7 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 8 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder