Police cordon off South Street outside Yates in Romford after reports of assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating reports of an assault outside Yates bar in Romford.
An area outside the pub in South Street had been cordoned off this morning as officers stood guarding the crime scene.
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) confirmed they treated a patient at the scene.
A spokeswomen for LAS said: “We were called at 2.43am today to reports of an incident at South Street, Romford and we sent an ambulance crew.”
“We treated a patient at the scene and took them to a hospital in north east London.”
You may also want to watch:
Residents took to social media to find out what was going on after they spotted blood on the pavement.
Did you see anything? email email@example.com or call 0208 477 3903
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 9 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 10 Shaken Not Stirred: James Bond fan co-founds group and brings thousands of 007 lovers together